Recent content by ricersrule | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by ricersrule

1. R

Show off your LIFTED 1 Gen

Threads never die on explorer forum lol!
  2. R

Not a great picture but heres my current explorer.
  3. R

BIG BLUE gets a 'light' mod

Sorry i missed that post. Hopefully mine comes that quickly. I don't have a tracking number yet.
  4. R

Just got around to ordering one for mine. How long did it take them to get you the light?
  5. R

I can't get over how good that looks, great job! Is this the same light? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261347157934&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en
  6. R

Swapping my 2wd 5 speed to 4wd question

Thank's for the help!
  7. R

So that being the case i need to find a 5 speed. I see alot of 4wd sport 5 speeds.... i suppose worst case i could find one of those and just have to worry about having a rear driveshaft made?
  8. R

Well i can't seem to ever find a decent 4wd explorer when i'm acutally looking for one so i ended up with another 2wd. This one is really nice and i am on the lookout for a parts 4x4 that are plentiful for cheap as long as you don't mind a beat up pile of crap.... Mine is a 91 5 speed and...
  9. R

The day i brought it home.... Skyjacker 2 inch lift, procomp 15x8, treadwright 31x10.50x15 and bigger plans for the not so distant future i hope....
  10. R

decals?

Just checked and my order was placed 3 weeks ago today.... Guess at least i only lost 8 bux....
  11. R

decals?

I ordered one a couple-three weeks ago and nothing. The links to purchase the stickers worked when i ordered now they don't .... Hope that doesn't mean you can't get these anymore....
  12. R

Firts post, looking for help on wheels and hubs??

Yes it will still be harder on the bearings. Having said that i have run 2 inch spacers on a crown victoria for years with no problems.
  13. R

My new to me 91 2wd

Thanks guys! Pm sent mark!
  14. R

My new to me 91 2wd

Thank's bruce! I figured 3 but wasn't for sure, i understand different coils would also net different results....
  15. R

My new to me 91 2wd

Guess nobody knows.... Suppose i will have to find out the hard way...
Back