Recent content by Richard Means | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Richard Means

1. R

New to the site..and new to the Explorer world (problem inside)

Does it cost any thing to get FORScan?
  2. R

so any GEM from 06-07 will work regardless of options, so long as it' not a Sport Trac? Sorry for sounding dumb lol, but what is FORScan?
  3. R

I've still got no lights behind my cluster, nor do the buttons on my radio light up. Turn signals dont show up inside the truck, but work on the outside as they should. I'm guessing it' the GEM module
  4. R

ok so I have more problems lol. Pretty sure the GEM went out.....anyone know how to remove it? Is it on top of the fuses in the drivers foot well?
  5. R

nothing aftermarket on it at all, completely stock. On the dimmer dial if I roll it all the way to the right and click it the dome lights come on. It is wierd that the open door light stays on as well. This pic is with the truck running and the headlights on
  6. R

I drove it for a few minutes and all seemed fine, it cranked right over just like normal. I checked the fuse under the dash on the drivers side. Is there anything in the box under the hood that it could be?
  7. R

was a couple weeks outside, got it about a month ago and everything worked fine. Only thing I can recall is one time I rolled the dimmer and it took a minute for the lights to come back bright
  8. R

Hey there, I'm new to the Explorer game here. Just picked up a 2006 Explorer Limited and have picked up an issue. I let the truck sit for a couple weeks at home, came out today to start it and noticed the "door open" light is on and the parking brake light is on the dash and won't go off. I did...
Back