Recent content by Robb | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Robb

1. R

JoshC's SAS #2

Hey Josh, I have a set of Warn shafts with CTMs sitting around somewhere we can probably work out a deal on. If you are interested, shoot me an email and I will dig them out this weekend. Truck looks nice!!!
  2. R

jshexplo96 (Robbs 95 EB SAS)

Truck looks great Josh!!! :thumbsup: Good to see it went to someone that would appreciate it!!! ;)
  3. R

Who Knows The Ford 3.9L?

Thanks for the wiki link link Justin............that threw a little more info than I had. :thumbsup: I never put the connection to the Jag-S together, but always thought they looked similar. Anyone have any personal experience with this motor? TIA
  4. R

Who Knows The Ford 3.9L?

Hey guys.........been a while. I know a few of you are Ford engine fanatics, so I thought I would drop by and ask for your opinions. I bought myself an LS with a DOHC 3.9L, and I know absolutely NOTHING about this engine! Just wanted to see if some of you guys know of any good resources for...
  5. R

What is it?

t-case
  6. R

Removing ABS (SAS)

An '03 Ranger and a '93 Explorer ABS systems are very different.
  7. R

New Ball Joints on D44

A couple of flat head screwdrivers will work. :D
  8. R

EMERGENCY--wont shift out of park!!

The brake-shifter-lock is electrical. Check the fuse first. edit: when mine went out on my F150, the brake lights wouldn't work either (same fuse), so that is an easy check maybe
  9. R

Benefits of Wax

Borrow a car? Rent a car? Don't park your car where the dude thinks it will be? Arm yourself and sleep in the car? (jk!) You seem to live in a bit of paranoia.
  10. R

Lucky Limb.............. (almost whoops)

Well, Richmond got hit with a pretty good snow/sleet mix earlier this week, and overall it wasn't a very hazardous storm, but it did layer trees with ice and put a lot of weight on the branches. A good sized cedar tree over at my mom's house dropped a large limb. The branch is about 12-14"...
  11. R

SPEEDING TICKET IN A 93 limited...eddie B

HOLY MACARONI!!! :eek: :eek:
  12. R

2000 X w/ FULL HEAT!!

Couple of checks you can make. A) have someone sit in the pass seat and listen for the blend door move as you go from a hot setting to a cold setting. In both of my Xs, you can hear the blend door make a kinda "whomp" noise as it opens or closes. B) follow the first few steps of the procedure...
  13. R

will 22's fit a 97 mounty stock suspension????

I didn't see a question about tires. :p :D :p
  14. R

will 22's fit a 97 mounty stock suspension????

As long as the bolt pattern is correct, 22" rims will bolt right on.
  15. R

Flying Ranger

"Flying is easy. It's the landing that is hard." -Fat Albert http://www3.telus.net/minizuk/More_Stuff/rangerdanger.wmv
Back