Recent content by rockey95 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by rockey95

1. R

instrument cluster light bulbs???

I've got a 2010 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD and i had a light go out behind my gas gauge in my instrument cluster. i've got to all my local shops and no luck, i can order them thru the Ford Dealership here but just wanted to see if anyone else have ordered these thru other websites. On the back of...
  2. R

new wheels for my 2010 Ford Explorer and questions?

Folks, i've got the stock rims on my 2010 Ford Explorer XLT and they are fine but i would really like the ones that come on the Limited in that same year. Could anyone point me in the right direction as to where i could possibly find them? Thanks i wanted to post a picture but on this site i'm...
  3. R

noise/rattle behind tachometer and speedomoter???

i did notice this morning that it was growling again behind my speedometer/tach but noticed when i turned my temperature gauge from cold to hot it actually stopped then started again once i turned it back to cold, any ideas folks what this is?
  4. R

i will make sure that i check that, i think i have had it off before but will for sure make it off when i start it up tomorrow. thanks
  5. R

Folks, i've got a 2010 Ford Explorer XLT 4.0 V6 and have owned it about 1 year now. Love the vehicle but have a question, every time i crank it up in the mornings there is a noise behind the dash and seems to come from behind the tachometer and speedometer, mostly behind the tach, not really...
  6. R

2010 oil change

so i do have another question concerning oil, i bought mine with 57,000 miles on it in 2016 and i have not put almost 10,000 miles on it, i'm not sure what the original owner used although i would "assume" it was done by owners manual by the way the older lady too care of it but can i switch to...
  7. R

2010 oil change

Thanks folks for explaining this to me, i need to get the manual out and look thru it. Thanks agian
  8. R

2010 oil change

Folks, i just too my "new to me" 2010 Explorer with a 4.0 V-6 in for the first oil change since i've had it, it just turned over 67,000 miles. Anyway i had a Firstone coupon for $19.99 and when i went to get my car and pay they told me $55.00 and i said what? Anyways the manager, who i know...
  9. R

upgrade to OEM navigation and sync.

Folks, i have a 2010 Explorer that has Sync and and would love to upgrade to a factory or OEM head unit that has Navigation, Sync and so forth, i'm having trouble finding what web site i could order one, can anyone point me in the right direction where something like this can be purchase? thank you
  10. R

A/C under load switches to defrost

Thanks Roberto for providing me the link, I appreciate it very much.
  11. R

A/C under load switches to defrost

do you mind sending me a link to the product you ordered from Amazon? searched for one and could not find it. I have a 2010 Ford Explorer XLT. Thanks
  12. R

2010 ford explorer, blowing cold air from vents then to defrost by themselves.

Folks i've read thru a few posts here but just yesterday my 2010 explorer with 61,000 miles on it started going crazy, i was heading home from work and had the AC on blowing thru the vents at me then all of a sudden they started blowing thru the dash like on defrost and also to the floor then it...
  13. R

under hood weather stripping, 2010 Exp.

Thank you for the response JeepGuy25, I have emailed them and see what they say, I do believe that the part number you provided me is correct but want to verify before ordering. thanks again.
  14. R

under hood weather stripping, 2010 Exp.

folks, I'm trying to locate the part number on the weather stripping that goes under the front of the hood right where the latch is located, it runs from one side of the vehicle to the other, can anyone direct me to this pc or the part number? I've got a 2010 Explorer XLT. Thank you
  15. R

Sat Fault and SDARS module???

Unfortunately I have found that the SDARS Module will need to be replaced and the one I have the least I have found it for is $100.00 then it will have to be programmed by the dealership, I'm guessing from what they are telling me anywhere from $100 to $150.00, I guess I will do without...
Back