Recent content by Ronxlt | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Ronxlt

1. R

2021 explorer keyless entry fob not working for liftgate

Thanks. Hopefully my selling dealership will be better than my service dealership.
  2. R

2021 explorer keyless entry fob not working for liftgate

How long was your Explorer at the dealership for the fix? My service dealership claims that it will take ten to fifteen days before they can even get to it. I suspect the service advisor has no clue what he’s talking about. I’ll have to contact the dealership I bought it from.
  3. R

2021 XLT rear left LED stopped working

Update on the dealership. The mechanic, service advisor, and service manager all thought that my LED turn signal had been spliced into the tail lamp wiring. It was just a plug in bulb. I went to the dealership and unplugged it for them and put the Ford bulb in. They looked very confused. So...
  4. R

Well you did respond to me, Peter. So, it was directed at you.
  5. R

The tail lamp is an LED panel. Please tell me how a non Ford bulb would make an LED panel stop working when the non Ford bulb isn’t connected to the LED panel.
  6. R

So my dealership claims that Ford is denying the warranty claim because I don’t have “Ford bulbs” for my turn signal and reverse bulbs. I guess they don’t know about the Magnuson-Moss Act.
  7. R

My ST is at the dealership right now for the left tail lamp to be replaced. Right tail lamp is fine. Getting the recall work done at the same time along with the driver’s seat side panel.
  8. R

2020 Explorer Platinum

I must say that this thread was definitely one of the most entertaining threads I’ve read in a while.
  9. R

2020 Explorer Platinum

Thought you had to work?
  10. R

2020 Explorer Platinum

Yes, pretty much everything you’ve claimed has been unbelievable. It’s not the first time someone has done this and it won’t be the last.
  11. R

2020 Explorer Platinum

Just post the add on sheet so other members can see what was added and maybe add some of the same things. Is that too hard to do?
  12. R

2020 Explorer Platinum

You said the dealer add on sheet shows a few things. What are those things it shows?
Back