Recent content by s420speed | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by s420speed

1. S

check engine light won't stay on

Ok thank you I'll will look into that not sure y I didn't think to try that yet lol
  2. S

check engine light won't stay on

Hi guys my cel doesn't stay on even though at the very least there's a egr code after it starts it stays on for ruffly 3secs then goes out and stays out any ideas what could cause this thanks in advance
  3. S

is there springs on the front of a 97 mountaineer?

Yeah I love polyurethane bushings and mounts I try to find polyurethane replacements for everything cuz I feel that it saves money in long run
  4. S

Thanks for the advice and I surely will let y'all know how it goes
  5. S

Thanks again she probably won't see any off roading just want her to be solid I'm buying it off my brother and he doesn't maintain his cars the only thing I can say about it is the engine seems to be solid other than the oil pan gasket which from what I've read on other post that will be one job...
  6. S

Thank you that advice came at the perfect time I'm going through and making a repair list so I can decide where to start making repairs I do all my own repairs so do you know if I will need a specialty tool to replace the torsion bars if needed?
  7. S

Thanks for all the advice and tips from what I can tell she will need alot of TLC on the suspension and just about everything else so I'm sure I'll be back soon with more questions thanks again
  8. S

Thanks guys I'll try to get a picture of the piece I'm talking about tomorrow and I'll put it up cuz based off the looks of the one on the other side it's definitely bad lol thanks again
  9. S

OK guys I got a few more questions I measured all 4 corners from the center of the wheel well and got 4 different measurements so the big question is the rear driver side what is the piece between the leaf spring and axle it looks like it's rubber and I don't know what it's called to replace it...
  10. S

Wow so the chance of being bad would be slim lol that's a amazing story bro great job and great job to Ford to for building it lol thanks that's a relief can't go wrong with a free fix
  11. S

OK I'll try that if that don't help is there a way to tell if there bad? I'm new to all this I'm more of a compact guy lol low and fast is what I'm used to
  12. S

OK cool thank you are they hard to replace
  13. S

Hello I have a 97 Mercury mountaineer 5.0 it sags alittle on the front driver's side and I don't see any springs so I'm wondering if there is any or what could cause this issue thanks in advanced
Back