1. It's time for our yearly 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale! Last day is November 30!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a full two year membership!

Click Here to start your membership!

If you would like to extend an existing membership for two more years please contact "Rick" through a conversation/private message as I will have to set up existing memberships manually. Thank you and happy holidays!!!
    Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    Sams01XplrSprt
    Last Activity:
    January 14, 2015
    Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
    Like 1 0
    Thanks 0 0
    Useful 0 0
    Disagree 0 0
    Birthday:
    August 20, 1980 (Age: 37)
    Home Page:
    currently looking for a new job

Sams01XplrSprt

Southern Cali Explorer, 37

Sams01XplrSprt was last seen:
    January 14, 2015
      1. Triton8273
        Triton8273
        sorry i couldn't come up with anything else to say
      2. Triton8273
        Triton8273
        nice X...lookin good.................................................................................
      3. loneinventor
        loneinventor
        i hope it works out to drive out to cali with my kid. i'm looking for an evo 8 for him to buy , he has one in oki now that he races. won his division last year with it . wanted to send it home but would cost 20k . so we're going to build one when he's in pa , and drive that out to cali .......
      4. loneinventor
        loneinventor
        my son's name is casey thomas he will be 23 in july , he to is in the marines , small world ..
      5. loneinventor
        loneinventor
        how the heck do you find time to have 12,000 posts ? i might actually might be heading out your way soon. my son is re-stationed to Pendelton , he wants me to drive out with him and then fly back . he's in Okinawa right now. sorry for the spelling....
      6. slyfoxexplore
        slyfoxexplore
        ya man this is slyexplore Aim is leestafford100
      7. 2000XPLORERSPORT
        2000XPLORERSPORT
        no i was saying i have the 10,000k yellow headlight h.i.d. bulbs for sale.you got yellow fog lights right? i have yellow headlight bulbs that are h.i.d. for sale.you just need to get a h.i.d. kit for the bulbs to work.i only want $20.00 for the bulbs.
      8. 2000XPLORERSPORT
        2000XPLORERSPORT
        i see you got yellow fog lights on your ex.i got a pair of 9007 10,000k yellow h.i.d. bulbs brand new for sale.you got to have the ballast,but i will sell you the bulbs.they will match your fog lights! let me know if your interested.
      9. TekMan05
        TekMan05
        Yeah I got aim but I gotta download it again. It's TekMan05!
      10. RubySlow
        RubySlow
        yo the name is kody, and I would bro but I aint got the funds, but if u want me or need help working on ur car I would help ya homez
      11. 2001 Sport 4x4
        2001 Sport 4x4
        ya AIM runningfool79
      12. 2001 Sport 4x4
        2001 Sport 4x4
        I think i got the 50 series an i just the single in and out, this winter i want to get some mandrel bent pipes an redo it cuz the shop that bent the tube and put it all in almost crimped some of the bends. did you do anything with the cats?
    • About

Birthday:
      August 20, 1980 (Age: 37)
      Home Page:
      http://www.myspace.com/raidernationsam
      currently looking for a new job
      City, State:
      Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2001 Sport (sold)
      Country - Optional:
      USA
      Vehicle Specs:
      NO
      5'10 1/2 brown hair brown eyes and my nationality is persian aka iranian

working on my 07 altima 2.5 s, collect scale model cars & sport cards, big time raiders & lakers fan, smoke cigs & cigars & pipes & hookah, playing sports

Interact

Content:
      AIM:
      Pimpin01XplrSprt
      Yahoo! Messenger:
      samrezadelrooz@sbcglobal.net

Signature

2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4.0 sohc engine. Mods include: dual 40 series flowmasters & high flow k&n air filter & removed silencer & yellow fog lights (sold for $1,800) as of 2-26-12

We Support Our Troops!