Recent content by Schuyler | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Schuyler

1. S

Anyone have pics of 2 inch lifted explorer with 31 inch tires?

No body lift???? I have a TT and shackles and my 32" tires rub a little on the front bumper bottom whole turning full turn.. I want 33s real bad.. your explorer looks great bro This is mine with 32s hours looks alot higher.. any idea on how I could fit 33s.
  2. S

pics of lifted x's with 32's

Hey I have a 2inch TT and warrior shackles in the rear with 32s and I don't rub at all.... on stock 1998 explorer fit v8 rims...
  3. S

pics of lifted x's with 32's

Hey I have a 2inch TT and warrior shackles in the rear with 32s and I don't rub at all.... on stock 1998 explorer fit v8 rims...
  4. S

5.0L V8 AWD ... Noisy Front Diff???

My 1998 5.0 xlt had the same whine noise.. I changed the transfer case fluid with full synthetic valvolien transfer case fluid.. and the noise went away.. my 5.0 explorer has 200k miles..
  5. S

Love my 5.0 awd explorer

Love my 5.0 awd explorer
  6. S

Easy Camshaft Synchronizer Replacement

So what happens if the magnet on the sensor breaks and damages the synchro.. then the syncro gets lose???? And swings around... like was swinging back and fourth.... I ordered a new synchro and sensor... can I just Mark it or should I Do the whole top dead center thing and all????
  7. S

Easy Camshaft Synchronizer Replacement

Digging your idea... that's how im doing mine
  8. S

Love my 1998 explorer 5.0 v8

Love my 1998 explorer 5.0 v8
  9. S

massive FAIL at changing my Timing Chain Tensioner cross threaded no idea what to do

Hey bro welcome to the club I cross threaded my passenger side rese tensioner.. has oil leak now.. what I tried yesterday was backing the tensioner back out slowly and putting thread lock/thread sealant on the threads and a little bit of gasket sealant around the ring and the head.. carefull not...
Back