Recent content by seanddrisc | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by seanddrisc

1. S

best scan tool for the money

best scan tool for money Iwould like the scan tool to be able to read body codes and do pats and abs too
  2. S

best scan tool for the money

what is the best scantool for the money I have an I phine and can I get anything compatable with it and where can I get it at Thanks again for any Help this is a fantastic form
  3. S

replacing gears under power seat

has anyone attemped to replace the gears that raise or lower the front or rear of a power seat does any pics exist to see how to properly do this any help would be greatly appreciated
  4. S

Solved P0174 code.

po174 Update fixed!!!! :thumbsup:just an update my oxygen sensor was bad so I went and replaced both the one on the drivers side was the hardest one to get out it was rusted and stuck in the hole I had to remove driveshaft in order to get out ,I napprecate everyones help and really appreciate...
  5. S

Is this Mounty worth $450? Lots of pics

450 monty Id buy it good fixer upper
  6. S

Solved P0174 code.

po174 stft b1 3.9 ltft b1 3.1stft b2 29.7 ltft b2 24.7engine rpm 1065 here are the values I hope this helps Thanks for input
  7. S

Solved P0174 code.

I have an 02 4.0 that runs rough and throwing po174 code replaced one rotted out vacuum line replaced plugs car has 126,000 mi anybody have any Ideas I keep getting told replace intake gaskets but I don't think that is problem causing it to thow a lean code, I am wanting to sell vehicle and...
  8. S

power seat repairs

seat repairs Thanks very helpful link
  9. S

power seat repairs

does any one have pictures on how to fix controls on an 02 mountaineer I have one that the back part of seat is in raised up position and cannot get to go down the passengers seat is the one that is giving me trouble
  10. S

Swaying at high speeds

check sway bar end links too
  11. S

02 mountaineer

looking to buy an 02 mountaineer 4.0 awd for $4000 wondering if anybody has any advice on what to look for I have an 02 4.6 awd right now just got a good deal wanted to add another this one has 117,000 mi on:exp:
  12. S

unable to adjust front heat and a/c on 02 moutaineer

unable to adjust hear and a/c vaccum hissing behind dash stuck on defrost truck does have dual climate control
  13. S

unable to adjust front heat and a/c on 02 moutaineer

I am unable to adjust heat and air only comes out of defroster mountaineer has automatic climate control all I hear is vacuum hissing, can anyone tell me where vacuum switches are behind dash?
  14. S

Hi

Just wanted to say Hi!!!! new to form i have an 02 mountaineer v8 looking forward to meeting new members and really love the wealth of information on this site:)
Back