Recent content by SemiGamer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by SemiGamer

1. S

Will these ranger wheels/tires fit?

Found a fair deal on FB marketplace for a set of wheels and tires. Looking to see if they'll fit on the stock height explorer. They're off of a ranger sport, unsure of the year. Mostly concerned on the offset. Specs below: Lug: 5x4.5 Bore: 70.5mm Wheel Size: 16x7 Offset: +12mm Tire Size...
  2. S

4th Gen Explorer Pictures

Small world man! This was taken on Sunday at Brigantine beach so you may have saw me on the expressway or white horse Pike depending on time of day ! They are 265/65R18 with no vertical lift but they do have 1.5" wheel spacers to give a wider stance. There was rub at full turn on the front end...
  3. S

Sorry for the spamming of photos! Threw a bug-deflector on her and let her model in the Sunset :D
  4. S

2010 Explorer 1 year transformation

Hey thanks man! Threw a bug deflector on her yesterday, heres an image I took at the beach a few hours ago with it on!
  5. S

2010 Explorer 1 year transformation

Little gallery I put together detailing the changes I've made to my 10' Ex since the day I drove it off the dealer lot :) Be sure to hit the "Load 4 more images" at the bottom for the current finished product! http://imgur.com/gallery/V8V0K Also a video of the lights on from inside the cab at...
  6. S

Bigger tires, roof rack, and more lights :) Thinking about Traxda next but I kinda like how full the wheel wells are.. Also heres a video of the lights at night since you can't tell how bright they are in the day, First stage is just the headlights, Second stage is headlights + bull bar light...
  7. S

Blacked out eddie bauer trim and more ;)

Thanks buddy! There is currently no lift but hopefully in the future :)
  8. S

Ahhh everytime I see your truck it makes me want bigger tires :mad2::mad2::mad2: Haha she looks great man!
  9. S

What spacers on stock wheels are you running with the Traxda/Truxxx lift?

I can't speak much for the leveling kit since I don't have it installed yet myself but I'm running factory 18" wheels with 1.75" spacers. The tires are currently stock 235/55/18 but with fords18's the wheels stick out more on the lower portion of the fenders then they do on the top just because...
  10. S

Haha thanks man, I swear they tried their best to get in every photo!
  11. S

Took her out to play a little today :)
  12. S

Think 265/60 would be a bit better for rub? Also wold that size still be ideal if I were to do the leveling kit down the road or would the extra height make me want bigger tires? And they seem durable to me! They were snug on the hub when I put them on and the wheel laid flush against them so...
  13. S

YESS! I was looking at 265/65R18 KO2's for a more all around truck, just hoping they'll fit with stock suspension haha
  14. S

Finally got her spacers on Only have a filtered picture I grabbed real quick in the rain for social media but it'll do!
  15. S

Made a quick video this morning showing how the bar is wired if anyone is interested :)
Back