Recent content by SixPonies | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by SixPonies

1. SixPonies

How to: Replacing the 110V Power Inverter

Did you replace yours for the same reason? No power at the outlet, but good fuse?
  2. SixPonies

Sorry, I must've overlooked that. Thanks.
  3. SixPonies

Do you have a part number for the inverter? I have no power at the 115VAC port on the back of the console. I checked the fuse under the hood, and it's good; so I'm assuming the inverter has gone bad.
  4. SixPonies

Stainless drain plugs inbound...

Do you have any of these sets still available? If so, I'd be interesting in buying one. If not, could you direct me to sources where I could obtain the parts to build my own? Thanks!
  5. SixPonies

Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin Custom Grill

They're the OEM rims that were part of the "Adrenalin" package.
  6. SixPonies

Gauging Interest: EcoBoost PTU, RDU, Trans drain plugs

My '17 Sport's PTU already has a drain plug on the side. Will your product fit those threads? Just curious if it would be a direct swap. However, I still think it'd be a good idea to drill/install your plug on the bottom of the PTU (at the lowest point) so that one could more efficiently drain...
  7. SixPonies

Gauging Interest: EcoBoost PTU, RDU, Trans drain plugs

So just to be clear, in order to install these drain plugs, one would need to drill the hole with an "R" bit, and then cut the threads with a 1/8" NPT tap, correct?
  8. SixPonies

Outside Temperature in Instrument Cluster

I used this cable: OBDLink EX FORScan OBD Adapter
  9. SixPonies

Outside Temperature in Instrument Cluster

You don't even need to go into the codes and manually enter the numbers. The Forscan software has an easy menu for enabling/disabling many features. I used it for this particular one, and to also enable/mirror the climate controls in the right IPC. I also added buttons for the heated/cooled...
  10. SixPonies

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

I bought mine from TVDVinylDecals.com
  11. SixPonies

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

Bought my #2017IngoSilverExplorerSport almost three months ago now. Loving it so far!
  12. SixPonies

Going wireless

Is this the USB-C module that you installed? SYNC 3 Type-C USB Hub Module Interface Fit for Ford F-150 Edge Transit Connect
  13. SixPonies

Going wireless

Nice setup! I just added this to my project list! Did you ever end up re-routing/hiding your cable? If so, how'd you do it.
  14. SixPonies

Has anyone modified their 2016+ so they can turn off their headlights?

I think there should be a way to turn off the DRLs in Forscan. I believe that's how they're enabled for the Canadian market, as they're built right on the same line as all the rest at the plant in Chicago.
Back