Recent content by SKYNET808 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by SKYNET808

1. S

Anyone have water leaks inside the cab?

in the headliner. . .w0w. thanks man. . . I will check this now. yesterday i pulled the 3rd brakelight off and resealed the screw holes and trim with silicone. Also I found a spot on the cab trim @corners. The quarter strip was cracked and had some minor roof damage so i gooped it up and...
  2. S

water leaking in from roof/back window

I have a 2007 Limited ST. everyday it rains at 3-4 pm and at night. . .here in Florida and I noticed 1" of water in the tray behind the rear driver seat (just above the cubby). Further investigation found leaking all across the back not from the rear window but up in the roof. I removed the...
  3. S

Anyone have water leaks inside the cab?

I have a 2007 Limited. yesterday it rained hard here in Florida and I noticed 1" of water in the tray behind the rear driver seat (just above the cubby). Further investigation found leaking all across the back not from the rear window but up in the roof. I removed the strip panel but can not...
  4. S

2004 Sport Trac. Water in the cab.

I have a 2007 Limited. yesterday it rained hard here in Florida and I noticed 1" of water in the tray behind the rear driver seat (just above the cubby). Further investigation found leaking all across the back not from the rear window but up in the roof. I removed the strip panel but can not...
  5. S

A/c problem

I went to Autozone and Discount Auto and neither knew what that part was - does not show up in their system. . . have to go on ebay. So I skipped that and just replaced the thermostat was $11 and 30 min. of work. real easy to get to on the V8. Problem solved & also solved my issue...
  6. S

A/c problem

Vacum check value you say Vacuum check value you say - I just started having this issue = vacuum noise when taking off only and not all the time, along with erratic temperature spikes/ drops on dash gauge. I just hit 50k miles on the v8. will look into fixing this tonight.
  7. S

Show Off Your Lifted Sport Trac!!!

4x4 sporty yea - she is a 2007 also, 4x4 "Limited" v8 .. . .way more options than I needed but I got a great deal on it too. The stock photos are not so flattering - I have quite a bit of work in this one. these 4x4 trucks should have come with lifts and big wheels straight from...
  8. S

custom lifted trac - update Just about to roll 50k miles . . . update. Took a 3 week trip thru Georgia, Carolinas/ Tennessee mountains. Glad I had a sporty up there as I rented a cabin at the very tip-top of Smokey Mountains. Some very steep grades and rock areas to climb. Trekked all...
  9. S

07- SKYNET ST V84x4_Limited_black 5"total lift +/- I love this truck. Its 07 I bought in 2013 with under 25k miles on it. Limited with the 4x4 push button on the dash. too cool. I had it about 3 month before lifting and putting 33.03 Nittos grapplers on 15" American outlaw rims. They are...
  10. S

2010 sport trac lift kit?

07 3" lift hi Wyatt, I went with a 3" lift kit on mine instead of the 1.5" Truxx spacer. It was easy to do and required little modifications. I have had it for 1 year now and have had no issues. I could not be happier ... . currently running 33" overall wheels with lots of space/ no rubbing.
  11. S

07 Sport Trac Exhaust Manifold Leak

good info guys - thanks for sharing. . .I thought I may have heard something leaking the other day. Now I will take a much, much better look. but thought I was crazy as I only rolling on 25k .
  12. S

Wanted Sportz Tent for Sport trac

super cool- tentz Set this up last week as I home for a few days and the weather stormed hard so I got a good test to see how this thing holds up. . . evythign went well. I took the fly off on day 3 and it rained again. Only little water seeped in but not enough to worry about...
  13. S

Wanted Sportz Tent for Sport trac

Looking for a Sportz tent for bed of a sport trac. any help appreciated. If you have one for sale, please contact skynet04@comcast.net
  14. S

need help on lift options for my 05 st

I went to my local ford dealership and several 4x4 shops and told them I wanted to Body lift my 07 Sport trac. They said I would never be able to do it. their was no kit. The frame was in compatible with the pieces and had special design that prevented it. Behold - 3" BL - driven for...
Back