Recent content by slammedxonair | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by slammedxonair

1. S

91-94 Clear Tails NOT Altezza's....THESE are the RARE ones

Just curious but do you still have these? If so shoot me an email to brian@illusivefabrications.com
  2. S

Laws Of Physics Mansfield Ohio August 11-12

Posting this up for this weekend since I didn't see it on here.
  3. S

Going to be bagging my 02 mounty

The problem with my truck was I just lost interest in it after so many years of working on it and always working on everybody else projects and parts. But it was my learning project, with what I know know I could probably build one a lot faster.
  4. S

Custom Explorer Chassis

I might, I really don't get on forums much anymore since I'm so busy mainly just ranger power sports and street source. I'll see what I can do.
  5. S

Going to be bagging my 02 mounty

It's a lot of fabrication one of the most time consuming trucks to lay out, but it is worth it in the end. I've bagged and body dropped a couple explorers and other trucks.
  6. S

Gen 1 dropped ttbs.

The chassis Tech beams are the only ones on the market for explorers, they are different than the ranger. DJM beams are wayyyyy better if you ever plan on doing air ride, they have more clearance and are made from DOM tube. But you have to swap clips on the explorer to use them and for all that...
  7. S

Custom Explorer Chassis

last I heard the owner was fighting with the Motor shop in Indy. And had to go pick up the truck and they were screwing him around. Kinda curious as to if anything new has happened myself. I fabbed up a lot of stuff and some parts were from Heidt's but I had to modify a lot of those parts to...
  8. S

front key can be move backwards and not flip them?

The keys stay in the same place the are re-indexed or clocked where the torsion bar goes into them. Think of it as holding a socket wrench and holding the arm still being the key, you just slightly turn the socket. In since that what the reindexed keys do. They rotate the torsion bar which moves...
  9. S

91 navajo 4 link

Air Ride Tech stuff is way over priced IMO
  10. S

front key can be move backwards and not flip them?

The best way to lower is with re-indexed torsion keys
  11. S

91 navajo 4 link

Ranger and explorer have 2 totally different rear frames.
  12. S

2008 Sport Trac Adrenalin air ride

there are a couple ranger edge and explorer guys that have build threads in the adjustable suspension section on rangerpowersports.com that is going to be your best resource.
  13. S

The Lowest Explorer Pic Thread!!!!

You can do a 5/6 drop if you want to.
  14. S

Please Read:Airbagit.com Drop Keys

They actually used to have these keys cast overseas but then decided to move them in house. That time period took about 4-5 months some people were waiting on them.
  15. S

I want to bag my 92

Thanks for posting up that link :) I specialize in ranger and explorer suspensions and can help you out.
Back