Recent content by sobeyeg | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by sobeyeg

1. S

vehicle health report - 200 mile error

6 months ago I had to have my sync system replaced (APM or something like that), when they reinstalled sync they did not put on the vehicle health report application). I finally was able to have my dealer add it back on (it took a few months of convincing them that it really was not there)...
  2. S

after MFT 2.7 update

it does not show up on syncmyride.com and if your dealer runs your vin it will not show up there either....however everything coming out of the factory for the past few weeks has it as do many like myself who have taken theirs back in to get the update
  3. S

after MFT 2.7 update

2.7 is a dealer upgrade...not one that you can do at home. it fixes many bugs in the MFT system. if you are having problems with the screen going black, bluetooth paring, anything like that - it may be worth looking into
  4. S

after MFT 2.7 update

correct the master reset fixed the issue for me...thanks
  5. S

after MFT 2.7 update

now MFT will not recognize any of my voice commands....not one of them. Seni, do you have any idea why or what to do, short of taking it back to the dealer....just want to make sure it is nothing i am missing
  6. S

driver seat moves when car turns off

Seni - thanks for the follow up...I got it worked out perfectly.
  7. S

Thank you very much. I was looking in the center panel of the MFT.
  8. S

Can someone help me disable the driver seat from automatically backing up when the car is turned off. I want to be able to put a child seat back there but it won't fit when the seat slides back. The menu options in the manual do not appear to be available on my 2011 Limited. Thanks
Back