Recent content by SurrealOne | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by SurrealOne

1. S

New Emblems

Yes I like it. We live in the same area send me a pm and we can connect up.
  2. S

New Emblems

any chance for a all blackout with just the FORD in chrome?
  3. S

Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning

It took about two weeks but it’s not bad the whole time it just gets smoother. Every now and then I still get a kick when shifting 2nd to 3rd and even with almost 90k miles I can even get a chirp from the tires. It’s a nice reminder that I have the HP just waiting for me to let it goooooo.
  4. S

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Looks great! But the clear plastic blinker on side mirrors stands out. I got mine tinted and it just gives it the blended look.
  5. S

Just got a wash nothing really new just the new CA digital plate
  6. S

New Emblems

Looks great!!! I also live in AV I will keep a look out for you.
  7. S

Happy Fathers day to all the members :)
  8. S

Getting this last blackout done this weekend. One of the first with the CA Digital plates.
  9. S

LED Headlight Conversions

Just make sure you run wires through the hole in the dust cover before you install the lights.
  10. S

I have them i have not had time to install.
  11. S

I have no idea. Mine is a 2014. Give them a call before you order. Im super happy with mine. The 8th gen is fanless and fits much better.
  12. S

So I had the same question when I called. You only need the decoder if your model of Explorer has canbus. Mine is a 2014 so I got mine without the decoder.
  13. S

Thanks just placed my order. this is much better then cutting my finger and a hole in the OEM covers :)
  14. S

Just installed the new 8th gen LED and WOW what a diff. I will take and post before and after pics this weekend. JDM ASTAR Auto LED Bulbs,LED Headlight,Fog Lamps & Turn Signal Brake Tail Light
  15. S

Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning

What Tune and What year are you talking about getting 500HP from a Ex Sport? Is that even possible?
Back