Recent content by swvadovec | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by swvadovec

1. S

1999 xlt sohc stalls

I just bought a 99. Whenever you put it in gear it still runs until you give it fuel then it spudders off and dies. If you ease into the throttle it will pull out, but wont drive up and down the road(it will only do about 10mph). It has thrown 12 trouble codes, 3 for o2 heater curcuits. And epc...
  2. S

transfer case problems

Thanks for the info
  3. S

transfer case problems

I thought that was it on my tcase on the truck. But the one i have off the truck is good. Shouldnt the clutches lock up on it with it off the truck. I also checked the voltage of the brown wire at the tcase. Its .5ish in high and 4.2ish in 4lo. Shouldnt it be 12vdc
  4. S

transfer case problems

My t case will shift from high to low. But the front axle wont engage. Ive replaced the tod relay, the gem, and I even have another tcase. ive hooked the other tcase up with it on the ground, but, I can hold the front yoke while turning the rear one. Ive checked fuses and everything. what could...
  5. S

brown wire voltage

i checked the voltage on the brown wire at the tcase. In high it was .5ish. in lo it was4.2 ish. is this right? tia
  6. S

new guy here

thanks guys
  7. S

new guy here

Hey all. Im the new guy. Im Dove im 24, live in va, and drive a 2000 Explorer XLS. Ive owed two exs and two rangers. Great forum here. already has been helpful.
Back