Recent content by Tommypl77 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Tommypl77

1. T

Headlight not working...need help please

You mean the wire screwed to the fender support ? Yes it's connected with screw
  2. T

Just to add, I connected the bulb and run a simple wire from the black wire at the connector to the ground and it works ! How do I fix it properly ? Thanks
  3. T

Ok I think we are getting somewhere lol. I follow your advice: When I measure power at the headlight bulb connector (brown and black wire) I don't get any power but when I measure brown wire only and touch a ground it shows me 12v . When I do the same with the working headlight and touch both...
  4. T

Thank you again. I checked the power at the headlight connector and shows 12V when I pin the blue green wire and first wire (connector hole) on the left side of the connector. There are 4 wires/holes in the connector. If I'm not mistaking the first 2 are for high beam and 3rd (blue green Wire)...
  5. T

Sheltonfilms, I'm getting 12V on the connector......any ideas what can be wrong ? I appreciate your help and suggestions
  6. T

Ok thank you I will try it again in a few minutes, not an easy access there lol. Thank you again
  7. T

Ok I see the connector, what 2 wires I should check for the 12v ? I see the blue green wire. Sorry if this is dumb question, I'm not an electrician lol I double checked the fuses, your diagram mention headlight in couple different fuses so I checked them as well, they are good. Need some help...
  8. T

Ok I see the connector, what 2 wires I should check for the 12v ? I see the blue green wire. Sorry if this is dumb question, I'm not an electrician lol
  9. T

Ok I see it now....yes the fuse compartment looks the same, I was just confused about the part on the right side of the fuse box. I will go check it just in a few minutes. Will keep you post it and thank you for your help !
  10. T

That's how they look in my car, inside and outside
  11. T

http://www.autogenius.info/ford-explorer-mk5-2015-fuse-box-diagram/
  12. T

Mine looks smaller, I don't know how to Post a picture but it looks exactly like the one in 2012 explorer online manual.
  13. T

Thank you four help......but I think I have different fuse box than the one is on your link. Fuses for the headlights are in the interior fuse compartment.....
  14. T

16 and 17 are both good......
  15. T

OK I checked the power on the harness going to both headlights. The one that work properly the harness is sending 12V on both lines(one for low and one for high beam I guess) The one that is not working power comes only for the high beam line but not for the low (light not working at all, no...
Back