Recent content by Turdle | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Turdle

1. Turdle

Core support information decals

First field of request form was business name. I typed in "none" .
  2. Turdle

Or, maybe " We have stacks of these old decals, if we quoted a price that cheap turdle dude would not buy" Probably their best chance of getting anything out of 2003 f150 decals. I'll just pay it.
  3. Turdle

410Custom's builds a 2007 Ranger V8 - custom truck build - Project "Ranger Premier"

So many questions up there. Im just going to say hi. Keep it up. Nice work.
  4. Turdle

My First Explorer, 2000 EB

If the spring has downward arch front mount to axle, the tire will move back as axle moves up. The shackle will swing back also. So, the area I'd want tight is the front of rear tire.
  5. Turdle

Along with an invoice for 44.95
  6. Turdle

Due to a crash happening to our f150 I had to use a salvage yard core support -headlught access trim cover. Decals were peeling even after someone stuck shipping tape over them years ago. After cleaning them off I wondered if new were available. Auto data labels dot com. I emailed an...
  7. Turdle

Headunit update, old guy update

Thanks @Rick Here it is installed in dirty girl. 2000 mountaineer I suggest a double din frame kit of some type. Bezel needs cut back to roll in, top and bottom. I used 2 layers of vhb tape to secure metal mount sleeve to remaining bezel frame. Your results may vary Sorry about the glare...
  8. Turdle

Here it is in our 2003 f150, backup camera installed. I did not discount the atato suggestion, but did get 2 of these , and a camera for pickup, for less $ than one Atoto hu alone.
  9. Turdle

So, I ride in my friends 2020 Silverado a lot. His system cost about as much as the truck. Grande utopias in all four doors, dual jl subs forget the number but they hit 16 hz with 4" voice coils, know because he sent truck to Tennessee to have system tuned. There is an amp for each...
  10. Turdle

Larry is getting image dynamics speakers in front doors, 6.5 infinity's in rear doors. Image dynamics idq12 sub in the works.
  11. Turdle

Ok. I got the Nakamichi installed in Betty. Highly impressed. Being able to adjust the subwoofer crossover frequency and level, combined with equalizer wakes the factory speakers up. No kidding, acceptable bass output from that factory sub back there, quite thumpy actually. I made my own 5 v...
  12. Turdle

Burn rubber, then use a c clamp press maybe?
  13. Turdle

Looking forward to your results. Iirc I used the second longest f150 leaf and built it into an explorer leaf pack on the 93 years ago
  14. Turdle

Faulty fuel pump relay

Also check fuel pump cut off inertia switch passenger foot area up under dash
  15. Turdle

Faulty fuel pump relay

Bump. Old thread still works. Check that the pcm relay is switching the pcm on. Without a lit check engine light with key on, fuel pump will not prime. Pcm must be on for fuel pump to run.
Back