Recent content by TwinOne | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by TwinOne

1. T

Push Bar for Explorer

Can you repost the photo referenced here? It is no longer available. You said the "no-police option"...are you saying we can order the PB-450-L with the white strobes? Or is there a PB-400 with a strobe option? Yours looks real nice! I have a 2016 Sport, all black like yours. Based on the...
  2. T

Push Bar for Explorer

Can you repost the photo referenced here? It is no longer available. You said the "no-police option"...are you saying we can order the PB-450-L with the white strobes? Or is there a PB-400 with a strobe option?
  3. T

Push Bar for Explorer

Can you repost the photo referenced here? It is no longer available.
  4. T

To add to my hate of this vehicle, A/C died

I have a '16 Sport. I just had my compressor clutch blow up....replaced under warranty. Thank god for warranty work. I'm a little worried about the vehicle now. I already had a PTU replaced due to it was cracked.
  5. T

Loud knocking from front end

I had the same thing on my '16 Sport. It was just repaired. It was a cracked PTU, they replaced the entire module. Thank god for warranty work.
  6. T

Loose rear 2nd and 3rd row air vents

Mine close by themselves also. Even if they are pointing straight down, they close. What do I do?
  7. T

Explorer Rear Air Vents

When we turn on the Rear AC the Vents CLOSE BY THEMSELVES. It is really annoying. If you crank up the Fan to cool off the rear, the Vents close by themselves. If you try and adjust the vents to direct the air anywhere but straight down, the vents close by themselves. Anyone else experience this...
  8. T

Twin Turbo V6 3.5L Ecoboost vs N.A. 3.5L V6

No doubt about it! Get the Twin Turbo! Very fun to drive. I hit 100MPH+ every day! Better to have the power and not need it than need the power but don't have it...
  9. T

5th Gen Explorer With LED Light Bar

I've searched here, on the internet, and You Tube. I can only find one picture with a Light Bar installed on a 2016 Ford Explorer Sport. Y'all have any other photos you've seen?
  10. T

5th Gen Explorer With LED Light Bar

Looks great! Did you have to remove any of the Air Dam or Grill to install the Light Bar?
  11. T

2016: Incorrect high beam wattage in manual

9005 vs 9005LL Is there a difference between a 9005 vs 9005LL bulb? Will a 9005 not fit? Or does it require a 9005LL?
  12. T

2016 - 2018 Explorer Headlight Question

Can you post which bulbs(brand & model#) you used? Since you are very pleased with your results...
  13. T

Disable LED Signature Lights

Turning off Signature LED lights I know you can get into the Headlights. You CAN unplug the LED lights where the LED light connects to the Light Pipe which goes around the headlight. That being said, if you have an Electrical Engineer friend, he should easily be able to splice in to that...
  14. T

HELP! 2016 Ford Explorer Sport

My 2016 Ford Explorer Sport will arrive on Monday. Very excited! My first Explorer (not my first Ford). (1) Looking for advice on Push Bars I like the Setina and Westin Push Bars, not sure they fit the 2016 Sport. (2) LED lighting up front. I want Fog and Driving. (Advice please w/...
Back