Recent content by twobanger | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by twobanger

1. T

SD card reader / how to clean...

How does he housing/socket come out?
  2. T

non ecoboost

There are millions of articles on the 3.5 ecoboost. I have a non boost 3.5 and would like to wake it up a bit. Can anybody point me in the right direction?
  3. T

Tire recommendation

My factory Michelins have 70K on them. It's finally time to change. New Michelins again!
  4. T

2016 Explorer Sport - Tire replacement

I said 1 exact replacement .
  5. T

2016 Explorer Sport - Tire replacement

Why didn't shop just get you 1 exact replacement My Michelin tires will go 70k when I replace them.
  6. T

Front park assist recurring error

The problem for me started when I had the car washed. The dealer wanted over $300 to replace the harness. They were too lazy to see if the connection was good. Glad it got hot this week, the connector finally dried out and it works perfectly!
  7. T

There is NO WAY to tell where the front bumper is.
  8. T

they know about the issue It is a known problem, but NOT covered under warranty!
  9. T

Clunky acceleration?

I have a 16 and I notice that there is a sensation of what I remember as a broken motor mount on slight acceleration.
  10. T

You answered one of my questions today but I can't retrieve it.

You answered one of my questions today but I can't retrieve it.
  11. T

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

Pictures are of a 2013?
  12. T

Front grille removal

My buddy does all the local police car setups. On the 2018 Explorer the grill is a horror to remove. Besides the obvious top screws you need to remove the headlight housings, wheel well moldings and remove the bumper, about an hours worth of work.
  13. T

2016 / 17 roof rack removal

I should of said I have a 2016.
  14. T

2016 / 17 roof rack removal

I want to remove my roof rack. Is there a moulding to fit the empty channel?
Back