Recent content by Tyleryac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Tyleryac

1. T

95' F-150 Flareside

After a hiatus, I am back! For now... Anyway, the guy up the street from me is selling a 95' Ford Flareside which looks to be in good shape, but the front suspension needs to be rebuilt. When I had my 03' Ranger, I rebuilt my front suspensions (struts, ball joints, etc). I will be taking a more...
  2. T

Car Fax Report

Thanks for sharing. It has been a while since I have logged on.
  3. T

Car Fax Report

Does anyone on here have unlimited CarFax reports? I need to run a VIN. Thanks!
  4. T

Moving On...

My Fusion is AWD
  5. T

Moving On...

Just a quick update...All is well with the Fusion, I miss the truck a little bit; however, I do not regret the Fusion lease. The Fusion is a great car, I just got the windows tinted which completes the look.
  6. T

Moving On...

Truck is gone, new owner (#8) picked it up today. I got my money, paid off the timing chain, and have cash left over for the lease. All is good.
  7. T

Moving On...

Yes, I took $200 off.
  8. T

Moving On...

I finally found someone to buy the car. They came to pick it up and the alternator gave out. I am so happy to be getting rid of this car.
  9. T

Moving On...

Let's not go down that road again
  10. T

Moving On...

I am selling my drop in K&N filter with about 10k miles on it. If anyone is interested, send me a PM, we'll make a deal.
  11. T

Moving On...

To be honest, I was anticipating a big change from the Explorer to the Fusion. I don't feel any different in the Fusion, and I don't feel uncomfortable.
  12. T

Moving On...

It's irrelevant, I already bought the car. I like it better than the Explorer.
  13. T

Moving On...

I also live in a upper middle class area so, people are willing to spend some money. I am staying at $6,750 for now. I will move to $6,500 by the end of the month if need be. I took delivery of the Fusion today, awesome car.
  14. T

Moving On...

Do you think I should take out the transmission and engine repairs?
  15. T

Moving On...

Is $6,750 a good starting price?
Back