Recent content by uncle sam | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by uncle sam

1. U

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

Tbars4 This is uncle sam from Belize. I'm back in Belize and have my 2008 4cyl turbo diesel Ranger 4x4 ,for sale at the Belize Ford Dealer. As you know it was built by FORD/MAZDA of Thailand and is rated as a 3/4 ton with four door crew cab and was pictured on this site last year. It...
  2. U

2.5L Turbo Diesel RANGER, 4x4, Crew cab

big5dog If it has Mex plates on it and you have your U.S. passport, just say that you have a place in Mex and are going to be taking it back in a few weeks. Mine has Belize Plates and Title and with my U.S. passport I said I would be returning to Belize in a few months. Uncle Sam...
  3. U

The Temple Daily Telagram, Temple Texas, Had an article about my turbo Ranger, last Tues the 3rd of Feb. They CALLED Ford Motor Company in Mich. to inquire about the "Lone Ranger" 2008, 2.5L Turbo Diesel, FOUR DOOR Crew Cab, 4X4. This was THRIR REPLY. "Our FUTURE CYCLE Plans, we don't...
  4. U

I'm still in Texas for about two to three more weeks . I may come back up in May for about two months. Uncle Sam
  5. U

rebbieo11, all over!!!!
  6. U

Big5Dogg 5Dogg , I just drove it in to the U.S. as a visitor on vacation. No permits required. Uncle Sam
  7. U

2008 Ranger,2.5L Turbo Diesel, 4X4,

Hello, I have a New 2008 Ford Ranger Not Sold in the U.S. It has a 2.5L Turbo Diesel, 5 Speed, 4X4, FOUR Door Crew Cab. It is built by Ford/Mazda of Thailand on a Mazda B4000 truck frame. This super truck is not sold in the U.S. I drove it up from Belize C.A and averaged 27 mpg on...
  8. U

robbieo11, $24,100.00 plus $2,500.00 Import Duty plus $2,000.00 Tax. Total $28,600.00 My cost to drive it up to Texas was about $450.00
  9. U

Harley5040 Yes my 2008 2.5L Turbo Ranger was built by Ford/ Mazda in Thailand. Bought it in Belize C.A. It's registered in Belize and has Belize Plates. I drove it through Mexico to the Texas Border. Being a U.S. Citizen I had no problem entering the U.S. No Taxes, No Inspections, No...
  10. U

2008 Turbo Ranger 4X4 Crew Cab robbieo11, $24,100.00 plus $2,500.00 Import Duty plus $2,000.00 Tax. Total $28,600.00 My cost to drive it up to Texas was about $450.00
  11. U

Harley5040 Yes my 2008 2.5L Turbo Ranger was built by Ford/ Mazda in Thailand. Bought it in Belize C.A. It's registered in Belize and has Belize Plates. I drove it through Mexico to the Texas Border. Being a U.S. Citizen I had no problem entering the U.S. No Taxes, No Inspections, No...
  12. U

2008 Ford Ranger,2.5L Turbo Diesel,4X4,Crew Cab Hello this is uncle sam. My e-mail is sam.scott@live.com drop me a line.
  13. U

Go back a page and check it out tbars4 :D Thanks for the help...[you know who you are]:cool:
  14. U

Finally..... here's my 2008 Ford Ranger Turbo Diesel 4 x 4 four door crew cab!! More on site soon.....
Back