Recent content by V8 BroncoII | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by V8 BroncoII

1. V

My 84 BroncoII, 15 years of abuse

Found this old picture taken by my wife just as I crested this little mound.
  2. V

New from Southern Michigan

This is the only other one I have on the computer right now. I am due South of MIS. About 5 miles North of the Ohio line.
  3. V

Thanks, I was looking for pics of your BII. Can you show or link me to some?
  4. V

By request #1....my B2 pix

I saw some pictures of that place, looked cool and only about 25 minutes from here!:thumbsup: I will try to get there soon.
  5. V

In the mid nineties I was on the board of directors for the Toledo 4 Wheelers. Their place was next to Toledo Express but I heard that they sold it. Anyway cool BII and I live North of Morenci, Michigan about half way between Lambertville and Jonesville.
  6. V

Where were those pics takin? I live about 45 minutes West of you.:thumbsup:
  7. V

automatic 4x4

My wife had an 88 back when we go married and it had problems with the electric motor that placed the transfer case into 4 wheel drive. After fixing that we also installed manual hubbs to eliminate any worries.
  8. V

This is my beat up 84 Bronco II. I bought it for a winter beater in 1994 and just could not leave well enough alone. That next spring tossed a V8 in it, followed by a 4inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body lift. Then came the 35inch Boggers. When I started off roading her I was blowing up...
  9. V

New from Southern Michigan

I have a Bronco II that I put a V8 in back in 1994. Just been out beating it up since then.
Back