Recent content by Vinayak | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Vinayak

1. V

SYNC 3 latest version

Hi....has official version 3.0 released? Wanted for non navigation model
  2. V

All 2017 models get Sync 3

Hi Ron... thanks for the support. Appreciate if could send the files at nadkarnivinayak@yahoo.com....it’s my OneDrive id
  3. V

All 2017 models get Sync 3

Does anybody have 2.3 or higher version of Sync 3.0
  4. V

SYNC 3 latest version

Thanks Thomas...but 3.0 version files are no longer available and mirrorlink link cannot be used with iPhone unless I replace the usb hub... I hope some of us have downloaded version 3.0 for non nav
  5. V

SYNC 3 latest version

Version 3.0 for interfacing with iOS...unfortunately the uploaded files in mustang forum has been removed....what is available is version 2.3 navigation (iOS and Android) and 2.3 nav and non-nav for mirrorlink ( typically for HTC and other mobile sets) I need version 3.0 files to interface iOS...
  6. V

SYNC 3 latest version

Hi...can anybody provide me version 2.3 for applelink? The one on mustang forum is mirrorlink and cannot be used with iOS.... would also appreciate version 3.0 if possible...the original files on mustang site has been removed
  7. V

SYNC 3 latest version

Thanks all for the advice and information
  8. V

SYNC 3 latest version

Gents...good to know that many of our forum members have updated their SYNC 3 with version 2.3 or 3.0 but just a question, is it possible to downgrade it back to 2.0 if 2.3 is found unsupportive or has some issues....just checked with the Ford service agent who mentioned that downgrade is not...
  9. V

SYNC 3 latest version

Below was the reply from Sygic navigation "To be able connect sygic with sync 3 you will need version 2.3 or higher. Please try to contact your dealer to find out if you are able update it." I'm waiting for the confirmation from Ford on this...I will update forum on the outcome from Ford.
  10. V

SYNC 3 latest version

Sure Peter....thanks
  11. V

SYNC 3 latest version

Thanks a lot...just got a massage from Sygic navigation that 2.3 is the latest version...have written to Ford to clarify the same and also the method for downloading the version
  12. V

SYNC 3 latest version

Hi All What's the latest version of SYNC 3...? the available version on my XLT 2017 is 2.0 but it doesn't support external navigation applications like Sygic which requires higher version
Back