Recent content by wadetoombs87 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by wadetoombs87

1. W

Coils for 99 sas swap

For what application.
  2. W

Coils for 99 sas swap

Hey guys. I'm changing from leaf springs to James duff extended ra arms don't know what coils to run. I want smooth on road as its my daily but also want stiff enough to handle the beach and jumping. Any ideas.
  3. W

99 EB x SAS D44.

Rear springs are way longer. Rustys are smooth on front. I've put 45xxx miles on it all together
  4. W

99 EB x SAS D44.

Anyone got ideas on how to truss a d44? My rear end broke in half and front is bent. Got a 10.25 being built for rear which will solve that problem but still need to come up with how to truss front end. Guess the 8.8 dont like jumping doubles. Beer + motocross track went real well for a...
  5. W

99 EB x SAS D44.

Thank you. Its my daily. I have a 04 is300 sport design but work for a logging company and can't get it back the trails. So far I'm happy
  6. W

99 EB x SAS D44.

A little update. Now running 4in super lift rear springs and 4 in rusty fronts. Body lift gone and 33/14/16.5 boggers on 16.5/14 Bart wheels. Got t case in 1354 manual bit cannot find a shifter. Running fabtec 2.25 dirt logic resivor shocks ummmm and a few other things. Anyone with a shifter...
  7. W

99 EB x SAS D44.

A little update. Now running 4in super lift rear springs and 4 in rusty fronts. Body lift gone and 33/14/16.5 boggers on 16.5/14 Bart wheels. Got t case in 1354 manual bit cannot find a shifter. Running fabtec 2.25 dirt logic resivor shocks ummmm and a few other things. Anyone with a shifter...
  8. W

Please help bw1354 manual shifter assembly needed

Hey guys. Does anyone have a bw 1354 manual shifter assembly. I have case in now need shifter. Will pay for shifter and shipping. Have paypal. Thanks. Please help snow is cominv and 2wd ain't gonna cut it.
  9. W

99 EB x SAS D44.

Ya the rear is all stock springs. Front crossmember is made with hitch like stated. I am using 7 spring packs up front also. Ill get some updated pics its 5in lower and on 33x15.50s on 15x12s. Pretty sick now
  10. W

Auto to manual t case 99 eb

Ok so i did a sas begining of the yr. it is all good other than front d shaft. i want a bolt up manual t case. i have a 99 eb 4.0 sohc auto with the auto 4wd deal. i do not want a full time case or electric. please guys ive been serching but unable to find exactly what i need. i belive a...
  11. W

99 EB x SAS D44.

It is doing fine. I have to put bump stops in up front and a driveshaft still. Other than that I got about 4500 on swap and its doing great
  12. W

manual t case swap in 99 eb x

Thanks. If anyone has some detailed pics of there shifter install in a eddie baurer with center console please post them. Thanks.
  13. W

Thanks for the great info. Only other question is what did those cases come in so I know where to find one.
  14. W

Thank you. How hard is the shifter to rig up bud?
  15. W

Hey folks. I've done some reading here but yet to find the info im after. I have a 99 x 4.0 sohc with the auto t case. Its like on command 4wd deal. I did a sas recently and need to be able to install a front drive shaft and can't on the existing yoke. Can someone please point me in the...
Back