Recent content by WildWilly018 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by WildWilly018

1. W

'02 Explorer Sport Keyless entry code location

Yes I have heard that also. Might give that go. Thanks.
  2. W

Thanks for the reply mic98xit. That's the one spot I have heard about and am not really wanting to mess around with the airbag. I might give it a try. If I do and do find it, will post it. Thanks again.
  3. W

I have wondered for yrs where to find my code for keyless entry. Have looked pretty much everywhere that has been mentioned other than above the passenger airbag. So if anyone can tell me where to look on a 2002 explorer sport 2 door I would appreciate it.
  4. W

Keyless entry pad code location

I haven't been able too find the code anywhere in my 02 Sport 2 door.
  5. W

How to: Idle adjustment procedure

idle. Thanks for the reply. I am sure the truck could use new plugs so will check that also at the same time.
  6. W

How to: Idle adjustment procedure

I was curious about proper idle rate. My 2002 explorer sport with the air or heat activated idles at around 500 rpms and drops a bit under when compressor kicks in. One thing is tail pipe rattles at 500 so was thinking it was too low or something. Could you enlighten me on this.
  7. W

Hi Nabril. As I read all the possible spots for it, I would check those places. That was one of the first places. I was able too pull it back by hand without tools and all that I seen in there was the seat belt reel. So the 2 door is a different spot. Don't know why they couldn't have put it in...
  8. W

Nabril, which area are you talking. In the dash around the air bag or in the back behind doors. I have looked in all places mentioned in forum except the passenger air bag area.
  9. W

New too this forum.

Hi from Woodstock, Ont. Can. New too the forum. Bought a 2002 Explorer Sport 4X4 just recently. Spent some bucks and about 2 weeks fixing her up and passed safety. Hope too learn some stuff from the folks who also own these vehicles.
  10. W

Door Keypad Code Just new too this forum. I just bought a 2002 Explorer Sport 2 Door. Been reading this forum and checking spots mentioned for module that has the Keypad codes on it and I haven't been able too find it. Does anyone know where i might locate it on this model of Explorer.
Back