Recent content by willindsay | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by willindsay

1. W

JP Explorer Toys!

Any more info or barcode on the 3 pack? I can't find it online. Here is the beg one for those interested. https://www.target.com/p/jurassic-world-legacy-collection-tyrannosaurus-rex-escape-pack-target-exclusive/-/A-80171417#lnk=sametab
  2. W

All Good Things...

That works for me. Also what condition is your intake tub in? Just found a big hole in mine this afternoon.
  3. W

All Good Things...

How much for the service manual's?
  4. W

2005 Escape XLT 3.0-- Vacuum Hose?

Picture is not showing. Try again and I'll take a look at my 01 escape and see if we can match it up.
  5. W

'03 Escape 6Cyl - Clogged Cat - Want to have removed.

My DD is an 01 and as boomin said more than likely one of the front cats has broken up and clogged the rear one. Same thing happened to me. You can eliminate the rear cat but it creates a terribly loud drone in the car.
  6. W

April's EF Lottery

50 Cal shifter handle C 9mm door locks
  7. W

RockRangerII Refresh

What camera are you using?
  8. W

Wtb manual 4x4 hub

looking for manual hubs for 1st gen explorer.
  9. W

Snowball 94 Limited

Well I got the hatch all wired up a few weeks back but was sill having issues with random stuff not working. I had to walk away from it cause it was making me mad. Came back to it last week and double checked everything again and took it back to basics and checked all the fuses again and FINALLY...
  10. W

Snowball 94 Limited

I still have the entire busted hatch. I was able to pull most of the wiring harness from it. I pulled the old lock cylinder and the sensor/wiring that went on it. That was the Black/Orange wire.I plan to install it in the new hatch to fix that wire. The Teal/Purple wire I was able to trace to...
  11. W

Snowball 94 Limited

I actually ended up find one at a local yard today. I got it on and fitted but have ran into a issue. The one I picked up is from an XLT and mine being a limited apparently had a few extra sensors in the hatch. I can't seem to track down these wires down in my wiring diagram but it's...
  12. W

Snowball 94 Limited

Almost forgot I did manage to do some work on the rig in the past year. I had a massive vacuum leak from several of the hoses so I ordered up some Silicone Orange hoses and replaced all the vacuum lines.
  13. W

Snowball 94 Limited

Well I'm long behind on updating this let's see if I can remember all I've not, or more accurately not done, to it in the past year. Well right after my last post I was let go from my primary job so that put everything for this truck on the back burner. Luckily I had my part time job still and...
  14. W

December EF Lottery

Had the bright idea to take apart a couple of those cheap LED flashlights add a resistor and use them to convert the interior to all LED lighting. Well turns out the online resistor calculator was a little off. The day after I Installed them I opened the hatch and noticed after a minute or so...
Back