Recent content by Wlxplorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Wlxplorer

1. W

anti windup bars or no and about coils

Which vehicle do you have for your May I ask what your setup for your vehicle type and are your running two or one anti windup bar?
  2. W

I do not know how to send pictures on this forum? I've tried with computer and phone. I just got out today to a junk yard, a front bracket and just need to find the rear bracket bolts for the anti windup bar. I'm looking at the front bracket and the hole for the parking brake, seems I may have...
  3. W

Or just leave the set up with just one anti windup bar on the passenger side?
  4. W

Apparently I have not updated the forum here since the 94 manual. Since then I’ve gone through that and a 2000 and now a 99 and it is lifted, 5.0L. The question now should I run new lines or move out of the way of the front bracket holes?
  5. W

I do not know how to post pictures when I reply for this forum. I just got a new anti windup bar for the driver side. I can’t use it right away, I will need brackets and bolts. In addition, I think driver side anti wind up bar was deleted because a brake line is in the way of the front bracket...
  6. W

I discovered one anti windup bar missing and have one, Usually they come in pairs both sides. Does this effect the drivability on the road vs off road? Should I delete one or two of the anti windup bars? And about coils. I installed one accell coil and my truck did not performed. So I returned...
  7. W

4th gear problem (manual transmission).

All except 4th gear is difficult to shift into. When shifting into 4th gear, it feels weak shifting into and sometimes, and getting worse daily, i would hear agrinding noise with the gears. I got frustrated last night and shift the gear and, like I would any other gear and I heard a grind worse...
Back