Recent content by woot365 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by woot365

1. W

mystery harness???

Thanks for your response. Yes I'm sure it's not a vacuum line. It's some type of plug clip. The clip is black with only 2 prong inserts. Looks like a type of sensor plug, but I can't find the male connection to it anywhere. I've driven the truck today and had no problems, just puzzles me knowing...
  2. W

mystery harness???

My name's Michael..I have an '02 Sport Trac and I'm having trouble finding out where this harness plugs in..I replaced the valve cover gaskets and when putting the coil pack and plugs back I noticed an additional (small, 2 prong, red and green wires) wiring harness attached to the harness for...
  3. W

01+ Sport / Trac Black Headlights & Corners...

I want to lift my Trac...I've installed new torsion keys and an "add a leaf" for the rear..but do I need longer bolts to do the torsion twist? And does that cause a lot of wear-n-tear on the front end?? (I just installed brand new Duralast control arms and ball joints for upper and lower) -Michael
  4. W

Well..that's a good point made..sucks though, the orange reflector kinda throws off the custom look I'm wanting.. before I saw the clear reflectors I sprayed my corner lights with a white translucent paint..didn't turn out as good as I expected :/
  5. W

I've looked everywhere for the black headlights w/ clear corner lights, but all I see is the amber colored...if any of u guys know a site to get them from please let me know..
Back