Recent content by WormsExplorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by WormsExplorer

1. W

2022 Colorado Color Run

Looking at this I may be able to make it. I know there are other coming from a lot farther away than myself but I just filled my Daily driver and it was $75 to fill it and that was only 15 1/2 gallons ish. Right not I will be a strong maybe for going.
  2. W

2022 Colorado Color Run

FYI, It is starting to look like I will be able to make this trip. Things are coming together pretty good for my Rig.
  3. W

2022 Colorado Color Run

I may not be able to make that one also. It all depends on what I can get finished with my rig. Right now I'm getting parts together to build it.
  4. W

2022 Colorado Color Run

Well turns out will not be able to make this one.
  5. W

97 Sport build number 2

I was not driving just engine running in the Drive way. Not sure what it was it just sounded like what happen when I was driving her when the 1st engine went. I will ***** more tomorrow. Not gonna mess with her right now. Do not want my anger to bleed over right now LOL
  6. W

97 Sport build number 2

Would love to do a V8 but I need to find one that would work for me. Also If I found one I would put what I have in this one to the V8. I do not want to let it go I honestly don't But I just replaced the chains and guides and then this. Its just very frustrating. By the way my Wife was in the...
  7. W

97 Sport build number 2

SOOOOO I was trouble shooting something on my engine and than me and my wife heard the Timing chain rattle and then Nothing. Motor died. Wont start at all now. So I am so DONE with this one. Just bought a new radiator, New crank shaft sensor, Oil, anti-Freeze and now this sh**. Anyone want buy...
  8. W

Forum newb

Welcome to the Forum.
  9. W

2022 Colorado Color Run

jut to add to the total of people coming I have asked a friend that has an SAS Mounty. I seen his SAS on Facebook.
  10. W

-Deathrow Update Log-

I will look into it. I would like a little cubby up there for my Garage door opener.
  11. W

97 Sport build number 2

Well almost back to Wheeling. Have to replace radiator 1st then I can get back out there and crawl over rocks. I also got my self a Cheap Dana 30 to put under my Ex. Yes I know not strong and what have you but the tires I have are the biggest I will go. All I am gonna do is get 4.10s in and a...
  12. W

-Deathrow Update Log-

That Actually looks cool. Can't wait to see it attached and completed. I could not use one of those in mine. I have the sunroof in my Explorer.
  13. W

97 Sport build number 2

GREAT News :bounce:I changed out the Harmonic Balancer and put in my old one and she runs great. NOW to get the radiator replaced and heater core replaced. Radiator is on its way and Heater Core will be later. Not needed right now. :) But I am very happy. She runs really nice and I hear No...
  14. W

1997 MM 5.0 TC & WP refresh & ignition coil-near-plug conversion-Temporarily on hold-

I had one WAY back when and it only had the 4 cylinder. BUT I still liked it. Its a car not seen a lot anymore. Yes it was called the Glorified Pinto but I liked it.
  15. W

1997 MM 5.0 TC & WP refresh & ignition coil-near-plug conversion-Temporarily on hold-

That Mustang II would be AWESOME to have. Looks Great. I would have so much fun driving that and cleaning it up.
Back