Recent content by Yaheard... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recent content by Yaheard...

1. Y

For the audio guys..

Sorry, its an internal reg not external...
  2. Y

For the audio guys..

Wow, thank you, nice to know, ill keep an eye on mine. Its a 350 amp with an external regulator, its regulated to not charge above 14.8. It does a great job under load or at idle. My only nucence is that the vehicle has no idea there's an alt at all. So it does its job and throws its dash light/...
  3. Y

For the audio guys..

For the audio guys. for those of you that have replaced your alternator on your Ford Explorer with an aftermarket higher amperage alternator, w an internal regulator, has anyone found a way to get rid of the battery light?..
  4. Y

Has anyone "fixed" advancetrac issues

Sorry so late...i just got it back from the stalership, 165$later they couldnt get the truck to do it.....what happens is at random times, the steering wheel yanks out of your hands to the 12:00 position..(thinking the vehicle is out of control), i assume. along with the dash lighting up..wont...
  5. Y

Has anyone "fixed" advancetrac issues

I have looked around forever for the fix to advancatrack issues on the 2015 and near police explorer that people have had..i really haven't found what the actual fix was...anyone ...help...
  6. Y

Need help with fog lamps on a ppv

I am in the process of adding aftermarket fogs in the bottom stock fog placements, all i have left is wireing.
  7. Y

Thank you, i seems to be exactly that.. there is no wireing under the fuse box
  8. Y

Thank you, i am very curious on how they have all done them,if they used any factory wiring harness or not
  9. Y

Has anybody ever put aftermarket fog lamps on a 2015 Ford Explorer ppv I'm see two pigtails on the frame but they don't match the pigtails I bought from the dealership. Nor am I getting power to the big tails. in the manual it does not say anything about having fogs so It doesn't direct me in...
  10. Y

'14 Explorer engine hesitation at low RPMs

I also have just bought a 2015 ppv, with 55,000mi on it. Verry good shape. I have had the shuddering/ surging issues sence day 1. I have actually made a apt at a ford dealership to look into this on 2/28/18. Lets hope its solved by a simple trans flush.....
  11. Y

Air intake and filter

Thank you I'm still learning a little about these forms I'm going on I'm trying to do what the administrator asks sometimes I have a hard time going back and finding my responses on some of my other threads
  12. Y

Air intake and filter

Hi. was wondering if i could get a response on the last post i had. The one on which one did u buy. If I wanted to put a K&N air intake on this motor which one would I get.? and what model car would it technically be for.?
  13. Y

Air intake and filter

Wow.... i put a flowmaster 40 series on a 95 4 door blazer n the same thing happened to me. when u bought the intake which one did u get?."what car was it really for?" Sence they dont make one for a 15 interceptor.
  14. Y

Police Interceptor Utility Photo Thread

What k&n air intake did u buy for it. Which car was it suposed to be for? Sence they dont make one for our interceptors. Iv been wanting to buy one but cant find the one that will fit.
Back