Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The theme for the October EF Lottery is "ANY EF MEET" For the lottery, "Any EF Meet" is defined as a wheeling event, meet and greet, wrenching party or any time two or more members got together for anything, maybe coffee, or a beer. Let's see if we can get some media of fellow EF'ers just getting together for anything and show the comradeship that we have came to know in the Explorer Forum. This can be at a official meet, or unofficial meet.

You don't have any chance of a free one year elite membership if you don't post!! But you have one chance if you do.

Ending and drawing date will be on or about October 29, 2016. (NOTE: date is on or about, but not before. Reminder, a member can post media up to the drawing taking place)

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid in accordance with the theme and award one member with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids.
Members are encouraged to post positive feedback about other submissions. Please keep in mind that this not a chat thread.
Lottery information:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/2016-lottery-information.438717/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The White Explorer party...

Group4.jpg

Truckhaven:
GroupRock.jpg

IMG_3046.jpg

Camp.jpg

FireHydrent.jpg

Fire_1.jpg

Texas (R.I.P. John):

ChristmasSign.jpg

Pismo:
Group31.jpg

Moab:
Group_meeting.jpg

Arizona:
AZGroup.jpg

hey I like that pic with your old grey explorer
and I think I'm in that t have group shot

2011 all ford nationals weekend, and the first, and only freeland food fight held at spaz and the late skunk's house freeland pa

259364_1731090322658_1007168_o.jpg

These photos are not for consideration in the contest. Just some great memories ;)
fire_1280.jpg
group_redcone.jpg
group.jpg
P2131685.jpg
PA090607.JPG

thaven_fordgroup.jpg

These are some great pics so far! There's gotta be a lot more. Remember, it is not the content that makes the media eligible, it is simply posting within the theme. No media is voted on, it is completely a random drawing. I do have my favorites each month, but if their number don' match the winning number, oh well, that is how it goes. And since when is Ben not in the middle of something?

2 years of All Fod Nationals in Carlisle,PA.

Screenshot_20161017-091829.png

Screenshot_20161017-091844.png

funny. i have a sign in my shed that looks exactly like the one in the last pic :D

Just a few pics from SMORR... :)

I've got a copy of the pic that Gman was taking when she took a pic of him taking it... have to upload that one.. hehe

20161015_113249.jpg

IMG_20161015_130347.jpg

20161015_104251.jpg

GmansPic.jpg

Getting close to the end of the contest. How about a few more entries??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back