Shark teeth decal.

Icuff4cash

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Las vegas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 aerostar awd
just received my china express email. My pt mustang air plane tiger teeth decal will arrive feb 15. That's 45 days. But they don't do the tiger like the old air plane its shark teeth grin with eyes. I saw this on eBay and said why not.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

eBay $35.00
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums...9/&temp_hash=3d15b962723e924be2018c530cbbf4a5

IMG_0056.JPG

I like how you find the most interesting things.

I like how you find the most interesting things.
Thanks I went to 4 years of school to be a welder,and worked on many projects. While in high school I got a job at a speed shop in Nj that's what we called them in the 70's. I build v8 vegas,pintos very easy Doug thorley made kits back in the day and only lived 4 miles from raceway park in English town. And compeated in the summer nationals. Got board and became a cop for the next 26 years. But I stilll built stuff up intill 10 years ago when I got ms that drained the strength out of me. I'm luck that a 10 year old girl don't kick my ass in a school yard. Then dealing with Mr. C that really weaken me and my pockets drugs cost big money. But my brain still works and even as a kid my parents would get pissed. They buy me a bike and in 30 minutes I took a hack saw to it and made a chopper.
If I had the strength there's money to be made with these aerostars. An awd v6 you can get cheap under 2 grand a rusted out vw bus awd westy would cost you 25 grand if you can find one. They only imported them from 1980/85 and maybe 2,500 total. There with in inches of each other the vw always breaks down only has 50 hp and can't tow. The Ford has 150 hp tows 5,000 pounds runs and can be fixed anywhere . For $4,000 if you bought most of your stuff you would get a $25,000 awd camper van. If I had a mig welder some steel you have an overland explorer to kill a westy. Most camper vw stuff fits an aerostar with a tweak even the pop up tent roof for an adult bed or child bed. A mom and pop can take 2 kids in an aerostar and go camping for ever. You buy a $40. ****ter/shower tent wife want quiet time on the potty . Buy a tent screen house a grill attach a canoe on the roof and you have family memories. With a 5,000 tow you could haul a 17 foot camper or smaller,tear drops a dirt bike and your living. No one ever thinks aerostar Astro van break down but there awd is an s10 like the aero but the front diff is a hibread that neeeds work.
Think out side the box my hoa won't even allow oil changes. Take an aerostar to the next level with the kids.

today mama som,delivered the pug shuttles dentures today. One hell of a smile. Has anyone applied large raceing strips. My decal is 54" long and 15" to 0" at the back of the jaw. In case anyone is wondering I ordered a set of shark teeth like on the ww2 air planes. Should I be concerned there's a few wrinkles in the decal from being rolled up and shipped from china. I have the decal relaxing on a spare twin bed. Will the wrinkle come out once relaxed for a few days and do I need to use a hair dryer to it before or after installing it to relax the wrinkle.
If anyone has bought something from eBay and the Chinese sent instructions. There funny as hell they write how they talk,for real. I thought I was talking to the lady at the Chinese restaurant down the street trying to order hot and sour soup. I'm incloseing a photo of the pug shuttles new dentures.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The wrinkles won't cause any problems, strip the wax off the car where the decal goes with brake cleaner. I've put large decals on when I was a truck driver. Blue painters tape works great for a straight edge and reference point

Glass cleaner or mild soapy water lightly sprayed on the mounting surface works great for positioning ANY decal or sticker, regardless of size.

Once in place with the air bubbles squeegeed out, the bond will be as strong as ever. Did this many years ago to apply large racing numbers.

The wrinkles won't cause any problems, strip the wax off the car where the decal goes with brake cleaner. I've put large decals on when I was a truck driver. Blue painters tape works great for a straight edge and reference point
Thanks did you get my message about rims and tires. I went all over can't find anything smaller than 235 tire. You have anything you want to sell since you might need cash to finish your jeep.

Thank everyone I'm holding off until I find new sneakers I don't want to reck the decal if I have to do meatball surgery to the fender lip.

I don't have any extra tires.

hi guys today I took to photos of the pug shuttle with a temp fitting of dentures. Should they sweep up or lay straight across the bottom of door. Now this is only temp because I need to move the teeth up enuf were the shape of the wheel well archs the opening of mouth. Now sweeping up it's like a nose dive on a baby seal. Straight acoss is like he's skimming across the top of the water.
Please vote!

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_0131.JPG

Nose dive.

Thanks it's to cold need a 70 temp so I can get it to lay flat. I stoped at the key lock. should I increase the angle

Looks good how you have it in the picture.

Thanks wife likes it also.fedex just delivered the Eastwood mig. just need a tank,or I can use flux core. When you said your impact gun could not bust some nuts lose. maybe it was the compressor . I have A Sears 150 psi 20 gal and my new gun couldn't do 100 ft pounds I needed my tork wrench to do my lugs to 100.
It's chilly 50. so no work on the van going to get A new ignition switch mine won't stop pinging last night so I pulled the cable. the key slides out and the chrome ring spins and starts the pinging

I have a 30 gal compressor that will go to 150 psi. It will run a 1 inch impact for a few seconds.

what a day,I learned that $45.00 decal from china is just that. There was imperfections when printed some dirt or sand like stuff in the print.
Now my mess up the concave indents in the door the decal would not lay flat. Very thick vinyl even with a heat gun it was hard. From Vegas to across the street looks great from 3 feet you can see the small goof ups. If I really like it and it grows on my I'll respond $200 and have a pro make me a decal and install it..

IMG_0143.JPG

Beautiful work! I've been waiting to see this.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Beautiful work! I've been waiting to see this.
It really looks good I'll post updated photos. I was mad yesterday and learned a few things. Even though it was not a big decal don't follow Chinese instructions.
1. I watch every how to auto show on the tv,and every time grave yard cars,over haul ect... they all say use decal gel. This company said use baby shampoo. The glue wasn't really sticky I'm hopeing the sun dry it better I used a heat gun to release and soften the decal but not enuf. I should have waited till Thursday it would be 80 and the decal would be more flexibul.
After *****ing it's still fun and it's really a 2 man job. Grave yard cars said don't wet the paper.you will ruine the item once the paper gets wet before peeling it away. These instructions said wet the heck out of it then peel that cause problems for me peeling it away. Plus I did it with 1 hand still sporting a broken thumb.
VERY HAPPY VERRY HAPPY VERRY HAPPY.
I am the cool guy on the block,every kid with a cell phone posed with the van and took pics. Little kids love it they played dodge ball by the van. It's there new mascot. I never had little kids hanging around before.
I feel like I'm driving the wiener hot dog car.everyone drives by and the only finger I get is a thumbs up

Back