• Register Today It's free!

2006 Mercury mountaineer

Universe2566

Reaction score
City, State
NY, ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Mercury mountaineer
Anybody know if this car has a fuel pump driver module?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

not sure what you mean. There is a relay under the hood, an inertia shut off switch in the passenger side kick panel, and a fuel pump in the tank. Filter is in front of the passenger side tire inside the frame.

not sure what you mean. There is a relay under the hood, an inertia shut off switch in the passenger side kick panel, and a fuel pump in the tank. Filter is in front of the passenger side tire inside the frame.
I know the location of the parts you have given. I just needed to know if this car in question has a fuel pump driver module (fpdm). I was told by other sites that it is in only some Mercury Mountaineer year and models. Haven't been able to get an answer on the year that I'm asking.

Not as far as I know. Mountianeer is just an explorer with different makeup. That module was a f150 botched design.
I guess that's why I only see videos online on how to change the module on F150's. Thanks for the help

Back