Mylomeister - 1995 Limited Explorer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mylomeister - 1995 Limited Explorer

Hey guys,

I've never posted pics here before so I thought I would now that I got my new 20s on...

I've just begun to modify my X, but I'm 16 and this is only the beginning. :thumbsup:

RimsSun1940.jpg

RimsSun1840.jpg

RimsSun940.jpg

RimsSun340.jpg

RimsSun140.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey he might be young but....

he's rockin that explorer. only 16, man i had a dodge omni at 16:rolleyes:
hey thats cool though, just dont pimp the x into the ground.keep it up little man, do what you do it looks nice:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Haha, thanks bradweezy. Not quite 16 anymore, this thread was from three years ago but thanks for the compliments.

Hey- best laid plans always get changed...

Do you still have your Limited too? I always liked how that looked- probably my favorite Iris Ex...

Hey, thanks man. I still have the iris X and will be driving it this summer as I think my brother will mostly be driving the XLT. It would be sweet to have one lifted, one lowered though. :)

I like the two tone ideas you have.

Here's an idea for paint too. The maroon and black look real good together, but make it curve down in the front like on your page.

Chris.jpg
Who owns this red and black Ex and where can I find more info on it ?
Love that paint job
Thank you
Travis

Back