Custom Made & Forum Decals Stickers Back on Sale | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Custom Made & Forum Decals Stickers Back on Sale

Thank you for getting stickers back out to the group Ben:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What about the front window sticker that said explorer, and the one that said "Jeep you realize Barbie drives one. I need to replace the ones I bought 6 or 7 years ago.

What about the front window sticker that said explorer, and the one that said "Jeep you realize Barbie drives one. I need to replace the ones I bought 6 or 7 years ago.

I've opted not to offer them but if you want them let me know and I could probably post the links for them.

I've opted not to offer them but if you want them let me know and I could probably post the links for them.

If you post the link I would buy them. Over the years I have had a lot of people comment on the Jeep sticker.

Btt

I missed that these were available again. Mine is still looking brand new years later. If you go into making the "new logo," I'll get another for the back window. Thanks for making these.

Ordered another, payment sent. Had to replace a window in the Sport. Need it to match the XLT.

DSC00602.jpg

Is this still a thing? Tried to PM Ben and didn't hear back. My decals are all peeling - need new ones....

I'd like a set myself. If I can get the right approvals I know a guy here on town who could make them.

Ben has taken a new job that has him traveling and working massive hours. I don't think he's going to be doing the stickers.

I know of a local company here in Parsons that could do it. He did several Tbird decals for me. I could approach him but I don't want to step on any toes or break any copyright rules. What should I do?

I don't have the files for the graphics. You would have to work that out with Ben, or recreate the stickers from scratch.

I can probably recreate them from scratch with some help from a local artist. Just want to make sure I'm not overstepping my bounds.

Back