2016 Explorer Sport Gloss Black Powdercoated Exhaust Trim Pieces | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2016 Explorer Sport Gloss Black Powdercoated Exhaust Trim Pieces

I bought these from a member thinking they would fit my 2017 Sport but for some odd reason the inside mounting tab of the 2016 pieces are different from the 2017. I got them powdercoated gloss black and went to install them yesterday but they wouldn't fit.

I bought them for $50 and paid $60 for the powdercoating and would like to sell them for $100 plus shipping. Would be a nice "mod" for those going for the all black look.

2016 Sport Exhaust Trim.2.JPG

2016 Sport Exhaust Trim.3.JPG

2016 Sport Exhaust Trim.4.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I bought these from a member thinking they would fit my 2017 Sport but for some odd reason the inside mounting tab of the 2016 pieces are different from the 2017. I got them powdercoated gloss black and went to install them yesterday but they wouldn't fit.

I bought them for $50 and paid $60 for the powdercoating and would like to sell them for $100 plus shipping. Would be a nice "mod" for those going for the all black look.

View attachment 97131

View attachment 97132

View attachment 97133

Pm me a shipped price to 16602

I'll try to get that to you tomorrow.

Forgot to update that these have been sold.

Back