Reaction score
City, State
S.E. Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2009 Adrenalin
IMAG1438.jpg
IMAG1437.jpg

Is this anyone on the board ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:thumbsup:

nice yet another person lucky enough to hace block off plates. I will find a solution eventually. would it be possible to weld in patch panels?

anyone know where I could get that grille?

I like the block offs, have never been able to find them, so i would gander that they are a custom set, to go with the custom graphics. must know a guy.
I am working on my own set, turns out you can modify the current hardware on 2007+ ST beds to get the block off/ hook eliminator set up. Will post with pics.

please do i've been trying to figure that out myself. I was going to go a very $$$ route and have some welded in and repaint the bed. but i was quoted 1200 so that was last on the to do list lol.

Please ignore the dirty dirty truck. The cover plate is the base structure of the hook, stock piece. Ill create a write up when I do another one. Easy one day build.

POS phone isnt letting me see the pic if you could email it to me that would be awesome. c_linkhart@yahoo.com

I am still working on the stock +07 block off mod. haven't forgot about it. This is the second one I'm working on, so I'm documenting the steps and taking extra care in places I didn't before to get a better result (putting more % into the prep). Should have an update this weekend after I do the paint, primer and sanding is done.

Back