91 ranger stx 4x4 4.0L v6 5spd ext cab | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

91 ranger stx 4x4 4.0L v6 5spd ext cab

Holly Pearson

Reaction score
City, State
nanaimo
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 ranger STX 4L 4x4 5spd
I have a 91 ranger stx extended cab with the 4.0L v6 4x4 5spd manual transmission, running and currently used as daily driver with 330k on original motor. Its starting to get pretty rusty on the uderside. Originally I was looking to find the exact model of truck in a nicer condition and store this for a parts truck but I cannot find a single one for sale anywhere so I'm probably just going to sell this one if anyone's interested. are they pretty rare or something why are there none of them around? Any idea what it's worth? It's by no means in mint cond, it's got its little quirks and issues but nothing that prevents it from being able to be driven. it is drivable and I have never once had and not start for me except for when I leave my lights on and kill the battery..... It's got the front bush bumper and rear as well. I pretty much have to sell it as a whole and not part it out, dont currently live in an area or I can just have dead vehicles and/or parts in my yard
Open to offers on it. Or any insight on what it's approximate value might be if I was to sell it locally would be awesome

Back