Western Washington (Snohomish County) Wheeling Sat 3-24-18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Western Washington (Snohomish County) Wheeling Sat 3-24-18

Capone425

Reaction score
City, State
Marysville, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ford Explorer
Callsign
Capone
Short notice, but my brother and I are headed out to a spot in Darrington this Saturday if anybody is interested in getting out and shaking off the winter with us. Nothing to crazy hard but it's a good time. There is usually some deep mud pits though.

We are throwing some manual locking hubs on my 91 and new wheel studs on his XJ sat morning then headed out about 10ish.

This is where we will be going;
Google Maps
Commonly referred to as Christian Camp due to it's proximity to Christian Camp Road. We will be taking some firewood and probably cooking some hot dogs for lunch.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lol wish I found this earlier only a couple miles from my house

Lol wish I found this earlier only a couple miles from my house
Well we head up there fairly regularly. We were camping over the holiday weekend.

Dayley Driver 02 kia rio 4x4 94 explorer live I concrete wa

Got stuck up on Powerline Road

0607181816b.jpg

0607181816a.jpg

0607181816.jpg

Thinking about going up there next weekend ,I know I'm going up there tomorrow especially since it's only 20 minutes 30 minutes from the house

When up there like 2 weekends a go and weld me truck and find the what to the river

Huh? Lol

I may go up there today depending on the weather and maybe tomorrow

Sorry I missed you guys.. Looks like a blast!

That was just me and me self the vids I go up there when I have the gas and time it is only 3 to 5 miles frum me house

If you evere want to go up there and you're from near Skagit County get a hold of me I'll see if I can scratch some gas up for my truck
I've got to fix my starting problem and get through the Gambler 500 to see if she'll be around any longer

Damn I know where there is a Ford Ranger for sale I don't remember how much it is right now I also know where there's lots of parts for explorers and rangers almac auto wrecking Anacortes Washington

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back