Oklahoma | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Oklahoma

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm also in Oklahoma too. In Tulsa going to college right now. I need to find some places to test out the xploder while I work on it.

I'm also in Oklahoma too. In Tulsa going to college right now. I need to find some places to test out the xploder while I work on it.

You shouldn't be too far from Disney OK. I've never been there but have heard about it. Supposed to be decent trails, etc. If I remember right, its just south of Grand Lake

You shouldn't be too far from Disney OK. I've never been there but have heard about it. Supposed to be decent trails, etc. If I remember right, its just south of Grand Lake

It's near there. I grew up in Northeast Oklahoma, so I know a little bit.

Other news I moved back to the Tulsa area. I think we need to get a small group together and goof around.

I'd love to head to Disney and see what its all about. Hoping to get a group trip set up for next spring. But its about a 3-4 hour drive from here, so there'd more than likely be camping involved. I plan to spend the winter prepping for trips next summer. Just got married a couple years ago and the wife likes camping but we have been busy getting "home" set up. Now thats done, we're going to pick up the camping stuff. Tent, etc.Would also like to get a little more work done to the X. Locking hubs, stronger more flexible CV joints, a little more ground clearance, etc.

sorry I haven't been on in a while I got pretty busy with school and my part time job seems to want to work me 40 hrs a week. But I am down with getting a group together or meeting up somewhere.

Moore ok here. Just got my truck back from my parents and slowly bringing back to running condition. I would love to get like a meet and greet or something going

Weather is starting to get good....minus this weekend. We should definitely plan a meet and greet or something.

Back