2018 Harbor Freight coupons. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2018 Harbor Freight coupons.

Harbor Freight coupons which expire on 8-22-2018:

Harbor Freight coupons which expire on 8-22-2018..jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BrooklynBay, thank you for keeping up with these coupons. They make my life so much easier then collecting the paper coupons like I did in the past and worrying that if I had a valid one in my truck. Using these on my smart phone really work excellent and have saved me money, time and aggravation. :thumbsup:

There's an app for Harbor Freight coupons which is even more helpful than my coupons since it gets updated a few times a week. That app has coupons which I haven't seen in printed advertisements.

I never heard of such an app but I'll still thank your efforts. :) I will have to look for the app in the future.

Yes thank you, I just found it on the Google Play store. It looks great but unfortunately I have an Apple Iphone which is not compatible. Therefore this forum thread is still my ace in the hole!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back