show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Clarkkent- I do not have AIM but you can e-mail me so we can talk. And yes those are 33's on my X.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

That is a bad @$$ ride. Makes me want a 1st gen :p

That is one sharp looking Ex! I can't quite tell from the pic, but is it a SAS?
i was wondering the same thing because now i want to lift mine more and go with larger tires. but ill never be able to do a SAS.

i can finally join yall, i have my 3" body lift done, srry for the crappy pic, but i wont be able to get a new one till this weekend when my truck gets off the racks(dang trans.)

Looking good though. Is your truck two colors or is that just the pic?

well actually 3 colors if you want to get technical, i have herc below where the trim was =)

so silver, grey,black

Originally posted by Limited Ex
That is one sharp looking Ex!:eek: I can't quite tell from the pic, but is it a SAS?

Sweet looking but pavement queen! No X on 40" tires, 12" wide wheels, stock axles, and 2" clearance between the tires and body would survive long. I know that outline of a D35 anywhere!

Redrig, I'll send you a PM, SAS isn't that difficult.

Here's a link to my Dead Link Removed

I should have better pics up soon.

cool. i thought it was green

most recent pic:

I like the new meats. :)

Originally posted by redrig
its not mine and i got it from the gallery. just wanted to put it here for people that dont look in there. and also does anyone know who owns this?

Where did he get those fender flares. I have a 2nd gen and he has a 1st but I need some flares that are cut outs in the front!!! Any help on this
Gary

to whom do you refer?

They are not cut out flares. Nobody makes them for any year explorer. The fenders are different between Explorers and Rangers. Some have tried to adapt a set for the front of a Ranger but I have not heard or seen any results. Most use either a saw-sal or Fiberglass fenders.

My latest

Attachments

• tires 2.jpg
    tires 2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 7,208

spiffy!

Newest pic, taken this morning after I got some new tires put on:cool:

787new_tires-med.jpg

Back