Hitchhikingmike | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

H
Reaction score

• Thats great to hear man. My troop was a high adventure troop, we went backpacking all the time. In fact, the majority of all our camp outs we went backpacking.
    when I was 14 I was a life scout
    I went through Indian Guides, Cub Scouts, Webelows and then finally Boy Scouts. My older brother was an eagle scout before me and my dad was too.. my dad was our troop leader, we went to every Jamobree, etc

I learned so much, heck I even use the knots I learned to tie pretty much daily... come in real handy when you are boating. Anyways in CA at the time you were not allowed to reach Eagle Scout until you were 16

I accomplished everything except for my Eagle Scout project. Then we moved back to CO, my brother stayed in CA and we just kinda lost interest in the Boy Scouts
    so officially I am a life scout, but I claim to be an Eagle Scout because I would be if there was not an age restriction
    besides I helped plan and execute my brothers big Eagle Scout project
    we did a mass trauma scene at a hospital, like a mock plane crash, that was so cool!! Scouts were great for me, all the camping, skills, and most of all it was a family thing for us
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I am an Eagle Scout, love backpacking, and off roading.

mechanical engineering
City, State
Dallas, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 XLS
Vehicle Specs
YES
Engine
SOHC V6
Year
Transmission
5R55W