ped5stang | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

P
Reaction score

• Looking for a working high brake mount light and ballast for a 97 EB. Do you have one? If yes, how much shipped?
    Hey Ped5!
    Do you have a pedal assembly for a 94 Ex with manual transmission? please let me know! I need A.S.A.P.! Thanks so much!

P.S.
    I think that 91-94 are the same... at least thats what the guy at the Ford parts center said.
    Hi ped5stang
    Do you have a pressure limiting valve for a 1995 explorer master cylinder? I can't find it anywhere. I made a request on "everything under the sun" trying to fix it up for my grandsons birthday. Hope you can help with the part. if not maybe you can piont me in the right direction.
    Thanks John
    Need one of the rear overhead grab-handles (the thing over your head you grab when I corner too fast and you need to steady yourself) Need the hardware too (screws and the little plastic caps). Any chance you have that?
    how much for a inside door handle for driver door of 2001 explorer including shipping. i asked you about all the interior door parts before but i got it narrowed down to just the inner door handle mechanism.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Fixing and repairing Mustangs and Explorers
Website
City, State
Lawrence, Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra
Vehicle Specs
NO
Occupation