section525 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

section525
Reaction score

• Small world, your buddy Phil Green is gonna be my roommate soon, haha. He's moving into my house at the end of the month.
    Hey,

I stopped by your Chico place last week, but it was vacant. I'll hold onto that console for you if you still want it and get it to you some other time. Hope everything is going well,

-Mike
    Hey section...I noticed you painted your hatch....but I was wondering how you got those black trim sections off??? I can't seem to see if they attach anywhere, how would I go about doing this?

Diego
    I would like to place a wanted to buy ad in the Misc Items for Sale forum. Is this allowed and if so is this the appropriate forum?

Specifically, I am looking for Plomb, Cornwell and Par-X ratchets (for my personal collection, not for resale).

I would also like to place a looking for line for these items as my signature if that is permitted.

Thanks,

~Steve
    Hey Section,

I have been trying to catch up from the holidays lol I picked up a new job and it kills 40 hrs a week where i was only working about 12-15. I can get on ef during the day i just found out so that will get me on some more lol

Oh the girl is taking up quite a bit of time lately :)
    But he has his own shirts, that's cool enough right there. I was kind of hoping to see some pics of his sas though.
    I looked in the "Section525's junk" album and didn't see any junk, I was hoping for some full frontal.
    Hey - trying to post in the for sale area and keep getting message that I do not have access to post new thread. Any idea why not? I used to be able to. Thanks!
    $5,000 in a SAS! or are you just trying to scare off the newbs who will finish theirs in 1/17 the time of yours.
    yo section when i am the bay we should meet up. I usually stay in san jose cause my parents and some of my friends and family live in san jose. I am coming in the bay to visit on monday.
    ****, I know. You're slowly creepin' on 12k. I need to get my logo on mine. Looks good.

What is this, MySpace?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Snowboarding, Wakeboarding, Drinking Cold Beverages
Birthday
January 17, 1979 (Age: 45)
Website
http://www.section525.com/xpage
City, State
Red Bluff, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level