Naasau | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

N
Reaction score

• Not much my friend, just looking at all the tasty upgrades for the Beast that I can't afford. I'm going for them anyway though. <3
    Damn! I got mine installed about two weeks back, but I've been too busy dealing with my new issue (the moody A4LD) to really test it or post up some pics...

But I'll do so now!
    Well we are headed to Ontario for July, that's where our bikes are, old friend I worked with in Newfoundland a few years back. She and her husband both have bikes too. We did go to Vegas for the first time Feb of last year, it was OK but not sure if we would go back. Shannon rented me a Caddi to cruise. We went to the canyon, the damn, hit a few shows, it was good. I got my bumper pretty much ready to reinstall, brackets are almost shaped. I have had to work the last 11 days straight and have 3 more to go until I get some days off so that will be my priority. I will update the winch installed thread. You get some pics of your new winch?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
City, State
Denver Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Explorer XLT
Zip Code
Vehicle Specs
YES
Engine
4.0 OHV
Year
Transmission
M5OD
Front Axle
Rear Axle
Lighting
Amber LED Fog/Driving, 9007 w/ relays and clear lenses
Tires
285/75r16
Occupation
Project Engineer
Wheels
Pro-Comp
Sliders / Bumpers
Custom Front bumper w/ Winch Mount. Custom Rear bumper with Class IV & Tire carrier.

Signature

Back