Rick | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cover photo
Rick
Reaction score

• Rick, I have sold my EX, so I have cancelled my membership. Wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed being an elite member over the past several years. The info and attitude of this forum's members makes this THE best forum on the internet. Best of luck to all of you guys and gals. Thanks for having such a great forum, I know it takes a lot of work. If I buy another EX I will definitely be back.
    Rick
    Rick
    Thanks for the kind words. You are always welcome here. Rick
    Hi Rick! Yesterday I posted the payment to become an Elite Explorer so I could host pictures in my responses, but it seems there was some issue in updating my membership on the site. Are you the right guy to check it out? Thanks!
    Rick
    Rick
    It looks like your Elite account is all set.
    Thanks Rick. Hey guy's and gals. I just installed a Kenwood aftermarket head unit in my 98 Explorer Limited. I bought the Metra wiring harnes that has the correct slots for sub and amp but I have no clue on how to 1 witch wire do I connect the power antenna to and 2 what do I hook the 4 wires the come from the new harness sub plug?
    Italian Beef at "Burger Mania" today. Thank goodness it's on the other side of town or I would be there all the time.
    Hello Mr. Rick. Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry to be so slow in my response. I am not the best at networking. But i will get there. That is one sweet Pumpkin!
    This is a great site and i am glad to be here.
    Pete
    rick- tried to be an elete explorer hope it goes through.I know how to fix-rig a lot of stuff for cheep-free. this web site is verrrry helpful. I hope I can help others. I have been working on tractors,heavy equiptment and older trucks and cars for about 28 years. live in the country where we have to improvise a lot. My 2000 ex is the newest thing I ever owned. had a 71 f-100 put 560,000 on her before she was slap wore out. It had a 240 in her. My other truck is a 79 Toyota 4x4. year one! For yotas 4x4.
    Thanks for the great site Rick! I not only enjoy the tips for 4x4 building and events, but the photography as well. Again, great site!
    Cool... It changed Private Messages to Your Notifications... I was wondering if replies in here would be easy to find. I guess they are!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Born in Chicago transplanted to Phoenix. From one extreme to another!

Fourwheeling! Ham Radio! Photography! Hot Rods!
Birthday
March 7, 1962 (Age: 62)
Website
http://www.explorerforum.com/
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Zip Code
Vehicle Specs
YES
Engine
Year
Transmission
5 speed manual
Transfer Case
Atlas II 4.3:1
Front Axle
Dana 44 5:13 ARB
Rear Axle
Currie Rock Jock 60 5:13 Spool
Lighting
LED
Tires
Swamper IROK 36x13.50-15
Occupation
Photographer
Wheels
Trail Ready Bead Locks
Audio/Video and Navigation
Kenwood stereo Lowrance Baja GPS
Communications
Icom 706 HF/VHF Icom VHF/UHF
Sliders / Bumpers
Custom Front and Rear Bumpers and Sliders
Accessories
Tons...

Contact

Facebook
explorerforum

Signature

Rick Horwitz, AB7FH "Serious Exploration's" Admin
Rick's '93/'98 Explorer "The Great Pumpkin" - 2020 Explorer ST Star White Mettallic "Midnight"
Dodge Dart 512 Resto/Race - 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins Dually - Tow rig
2004 Mustang Mach 1
1960 Dodge Dart Seneca
Back