Levittown Ford Parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Levittown Ford Parts
  • Do you sell the weather strip/seal that is located between the lower and upper mouldings for the A-pillar? I would like to purchase just the rubber strip instead of having to buy the lower moulding as that is the only piece that managed to stay on the car and not fly off.
    Levittown Ford Parts
    Levittown Ford Parts
    Please message me with your VIN and email address so I can research and send you a quote.

Thanks,
    Benny
    Just wanted to say to "any visitors" that Benny gives GREAT customer service & support. I've placed a few orders with him, and it's been very fast and efficient. Great guy & service. 10 out of 10 easily. Cheers Benny.
    Hello,

EM5T is simply the engineering number of EM5Z. They are essentially the same exact part.

I hope this answers your questions,
    -Benny
    Hi,

Hope you can answer a question. I see on your parts for the A5 SD card that the newest number is:
    EM5Z-19H449-AA and that is replaced: Em5t-19h449-AA

Do you know if the EM5t is/was released as an A5 card? Trying to be cautious about what I buy and think I'm better off buying from your store than an ebay one that says a5 but lists the part number as the EM5t Not the new EM5Z

Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Website
https://www.levittownfordparts.com
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Vehicle Specs
NO