jonnoriega | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

jonnoriega
Reaction score

• Hi Jonnoriega - Fellow 2015 Ford Explorer Sport owner here, also from Northern, IL. Perhaps you've heard of Sleepy Hollow - Just north of Elgin across I90. I saw some posts around vinyl and other glory you've added to your sport. Other than your avatar image, did you upload any other pictures? I see red Vinyl in the picture but others were mentioning a lot of blacked out areas. I'm interested to see!
    Reactions: jonnoriega
    jonnoriega
    jonnoriega
    Hello, neighbor! There’s a lot more photos of my ride on here. If you click on my profile, you should see where I posted most of them? Is that what you were looking for? I uploaded photos of where I vinyl wrapped the door handles, etc on my ride.

If you can’t find it, I’ll try to get you the link.
    Hello. I really like the black wheels on your car. I have a 2017 sport in the same exterior color. Would you mind sharing which wheels those are and the cost? Are they the same size as the factory wheels? I wouldn't mind having a set of yours for the summer and keep the stock wheels with winter tires. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Birthday
January 9, 1969 (Age: 55)
City, State
Streamwood, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Ford Exp Platinum
Zip Code
Vehicle Specs
YES
Engine
3.5L EcoBoost Turbo with Livernois Sport Level 2 Performance Package and 3 Bar Map Sensor
Year
Tires
Parada SpecX 295/45R20
Occupation
Territory Manager - Wholesale
Wheels
Velgen MB6
Back